NBA Policies...why?

At first I thought it was a "size" thing.

Then I figured it was just a prefrence. Maybe some chicks don't get the whole "brotha" vibe sexually?

One time I figured that it maybe because black men are more likely to be immature about a providing situation being that our culture shuns paying for sex, puts down women (hoe's and bitches), etc..

I read in the alerts where a provider said she purposely put an NBA policy to avoid pimps calling her.

Is that the purpose for most people's NBA's?

Fill me in.
Preference! Your money their time! End of story.

A provider friend of mine told me that many younger black men are very aggresive and that is why she prefers not to see them....Bill
Preference! Your money their time! End of story. Originally Posted by mojojo213
There are many ladies who have a minimum age criteria.

The simple answer is .....NEXT.
because they can, and dont have to explain it to anyone.
  • pyro
  • 02-12-2010, 09:46 PM
it beats having the door shut in your face.
good to know before driving across town to fork over $
with so many quality gals out there, it shouldn't be an issue
in this market economy.
I think. CK once said "man with dollar in America has much power."
I think this is a stereotype issue...not every AA is a rapper wannabe. This gentleman makes a point. He marched with Martin Luther King and is known as the general because of the beating he took at Selma...I think ladies see "thugish" men as a threat. It's not only AA who wear their pants low with no belt. We have favorite AA guest who are AA and we don't discriminate. However if a 21 year old with pants on the ground tried to apply we would not be so eager to let him in our club...

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BkeAzqhlkNk"]YouTube- Pants On The Ground !!! American Idol Season 9 -Larry Platt (HQ) [Remix][/ame]
Sofia, those people piss me off. I have nothing against any races, but the guys (not only AA) that wear their pants at their hips and CAN'T EVEN WALK piss me off. They even wear board shorts under their jeans. WTF??? I think they're just trying to make so easy access to their assholes. It's probably something they learned in prison. Again, my hate is for the thugs who wear their jeans like that. I've seen white, Latino, AA, etc. I'm not singling out a race.
...We have favorite AA guest who are AA ..... Originally Posted by sofiaofhouston
Glad we cleared that up...

Sofia, those people piss me off. I have nothing against any races, but the guys (not only AA) that wear their pants at their hips and CAN'T EVEN WALK piss me off. They even wear board shorts under their jeans. WTF??? I think they're just trying to make so easy access to their assholes. It's probably something they learned in prison. Again, my hate is for the thugs who wear their jeans like that. I've seen white, Latino, AA, etc. I'm not singling out a race. Originally Posted by metal_head
Sooooo... if you walked into Sofia's incall and she had her pants around her knees you would get offended and leave.... (just messin' with ya)
Every lady is going to have a different answer or reason...truth of the matter is, there is no good or valid reason...like the saying goes, "you can't try to understand stupid"...but if you want an answer based on a collection of answers from providers I've met over the years, it's safety. Provider's I talked to are the ones who have been either robbed,beaten, or didn't receive their donation by black men. Do I think they should shun the whole AA community? No, I think crime comes in all shapes and colors.

I do have a NDHA (No Dick Heads Allowed) policy...wait a minute I think I've just shunned the whole male community. No wonder no one likes me...I'm only kidding.
Union: NBA owners rip up proposal for new CBA ... I found this on espn, I too am concerned about this new CBA.

On a serious note, dont sweat it, just move on . . . . . or nevermind I wish DED was here to explain ....
I hear they have big dicks, and like to fuck the whole hour, some girls have a problem with that.
Funny! I never had that problem with girls. bummer!
A provider friend of mine told me that many younger black men are very aggresive and that is why she prefers not to see them....Bill Originally Posted by bigbadbill969
I have heard that too.

Or some of these girls are B&S or cash n dash and most of the time a black client will get more agressive then clients of other races when he finds out that he has been played.

Also pimps will not let their girls see black clients ... hell if you're with a pimp you will get slapped for even looking at another black man.

Lastly, everytime I have heard of a provider being robbed at gun point it has always been by a black client.

Oh, well to each there own. I see clients of any color, age, size, ect,ect!
Union: NBA owners rip up proposal for new CBA ... I found this on espn, I too am concerned about this new CBA.

On a serious note, dont sweat it, just move on . . . . . or nevermind I wish DED was here to explain .... Originally Posted by internet_inventor2
How much more explanation do you really need? Here's a formula chart I made just for this thread.

Hobbing scenario 1
Hobbiest (any color or age) offers $$$ ------>Provider says no--PROBLEM---But Why? Because she is simply not interested, had a past incident or either she doesn't find AA men to be her thing. Remember this isn't a business you can go and sue because she didn't cater to your race or age.------ SOLUTION----- and say NEXT

Hobbing scenario 2
Hobbiest(any color or age) offers $$$------ Provider says yes-----Jackpot

Caution: If you sit around and stick to scenario 1 your going to have many long nights of and

I mean seriously you don't go to a club or bar and ask a girl why when she shoots you down, much less in the hobby.