Recommend local clubs

Looking for RECENT recommendations on best clubs in KC metro (either side of the line), Lawrence, or Topeka. Not looking for take out as providers are a better dependable value in my view and that’s my primary hobby. But once in a great while I enjoy a club and want a place that allows for some nice contact during VIP dances. My experience is in other states and not around here.
I usually only go to Topeka or Lawrence.

Topeka:
Baby Dolls: Anymore your dollar doesn't go a long way, but you can get some 'extras' during private dances/VIP room. The more you spend, they more they let you do (in my experience).

Sports Cabaret: I haven't been here, but there are some decent reviews of it if you search for them.

Lawrence:
Outhouse: You're dollar can go a long way but the lap dances are /meh. This is BYOB so that can help with alcohol costs. It's been a while but you can get a $20 dance out in public or for $10 extra you can go the the 'VIP' room. There is no separation in this room and I *think* they get fully naked back there but it's been too long to say for certain.

I primary go to baby dolls and enjoy myself most of the time.
Pay a provider to dance. Clubs suck here
I only go to the outhouse anymore. But temptations is the next best in my opinion.
I've gotten a few hjs in Bazookas but it's hit or miss and you usually have to get a dance or 2 to see how playful she'll get