Encounter: An Amazing Experience! Universal Oh Kay.

User ID: P403128
Date: 3/23/23
Name: Universal Oh Kay.
Phone: N/A
Email Address: N/A
URL (Profile or Bio Page): P411 ID P403128
City: Sioux Falls
State: South Dakota
Address: West Side
Appointment Type: Incall
Activities: BBBJ, DATY Missionary, Doggy and MSOG
Duration of Encounter: Multi-hour
Hair Length and Color: Long red natural.
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: 5"1 125ish fit body long red hair, with a very nice booty and breast A cup.
Recommendation: Yes
  • T1982
  • 05-10-2023, 04:51 PM
User ID: P403128
Date: 3/23/23
Name: Universal Oh Kay.
Phone: N/A
Email Address: N/A
URL (Profile or Bio Page): P411 ID P403128
City: Sioux Falls
State: South Dakota
Address: West Side
Appointment Type: Incall
Activities: BBBJ, DATY Missionary, Doggy and MSOG
Duration of Encounter: Multi-hour
Hair Length and Color: Long red natural.
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: 5"1 125ish fit body long red hair, with a very nice booty and breast A cup.
Recommendation: Yes Originally Posted by Uonlyliveonce68
I’ve seen her ad and am curious. Anyone else seen her?
I have tried to set an app. but have failed due to scheduling issues. Am also interested to see if anyone else has had success securing an appointment?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/sioux...-/957324364963 has anyone seen Baby Girl? Same number as kay?
I reached out a couple of times on 411 but got no response.
I did repeat, but no more, she is so up and down. Rates increased, drama, inconsistencies, poor communication skills, If she would get her act together, she would be a benefit to Sioux Falls, but not now. PM if any questions
Wow, talk about a price increase! Her new P411 shows 500 an Hour.. She literally went from 300 an Hour up to 500 in just 2 months.. IMO she definitely hasn't reached that level of provider.. Has room to grow in the Hobby..
Watch out!! She will turn into a scam artist!!
It appears she has removed her P411? All of Kay's ads show an old number that gets no response. It's as if she has gone off the grid? And she had potential just needed to gain more knowledge in the hobbie. Hopefully all is well with her..
May the third time is the charm? https://preferred411.com/P413171 new name and profile as well?