Name: K-pop - Abby
Phone: 214-430-2530
Email Address: Abbywiththeass@.com
URL / Website: Thailandgirls@mytip.com
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Address: Ampville Texas
Activities: Dfk - deep bbbj - miss - doggy - lots and lots of moaning
Hair Length and Color: Long enough to hold on to when she tries to buck you off.
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: To me she’s short , tig ole bitties , good size ass , I like how her toes point inward when hitting it from her back.
Recommendation: Yes
What is her agency now? Do they have a website?
Never mind. I got it. Abby is one of the better studio girls and has spent a lot of time in Dallas over the last few years.
Great review!
I like the email address! She sure has a pertinent ass for the task at hand !
Anyone else have a hard time getting them to respond?
Anyone else have a hard time getting them to respond? Originally Posted by ExodusFest
I will check cause I need another fix with this amazing girl Abby !
Is K-pop answering again ?
That Abby has ass for days !
Abby is one of my ATFs easily. Each time has been great, no matter which studio she is at. Doesnt change her name.. because she doesnt have to. Always A+. I need to see her again real soon
This girl is so fu€k:ng good because you know she does a lot of Mongers but when she’s with you , she makes you feel like you are her only one . Dammmm and
Funny stuff
KP appears to have good line up.
Abby is one of my ATFs easily. Each time has been great, no matter which studio she is at. Doesnt change her name.. because she doesnt have to. Always A+. I need to see her again real soon Originally Posted by RickyG2002
I agree RickyG2002. She is a lot of fun , and consistently well liked. Did she add fee for the extras?