Date: Weekend of 4/27
Name: JOY
Phone: It will be provided
Email Address: sugarkgirls02@gmail.com
URL / Website: Kpopgirls.net
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Address: Farmers branch, close to 635
Activities: LFK/DFK, more on the soft side, shower BBBJ fun, more BBBJ, SMISH, K9 and CG. CIM was discussed and part of the planned menu but I did not make it.
Hair Length and Color: Blonde, mid length
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Same girl like the website pics, slightly fixed but not too much with the exception of her brightly blone hair. I have a thing for young blonde Asians.
She has a nice smooth skin, no ink, pleasant ass and waist line, shaved below, acceptable convo. C size tits.
Recommendation: Yes
Based on this review and the pictures up on their website, I am assuming that this is not the former Joy from Jade spa, who was at Asian Stars last year?
How do you sign up for kpop
How do you sign up for kpop Originally Posted by Wifenothornyenough
I sent an email. No response. Is this the same Joy that was at Michiko?
Based on this review and the pictures up on their website, I am assuming that this is not the former Joy from Jade spa, who was at Asian Stars last year? Originally Posted by White Tiger
Different. This is a new Joy, not the one that was at Jade (amp) a couple of years ago, then lately at AS.
Why can't I get a reply, I'm verified ��
I loved the title.it matches my user name. .

I must see her now.
Thanks for the review. Still havnt pulled the trigger on a kpop girl yet but Joy hits some of my usual points in a visit.
Ricky, let us know if you get a reply back.
Ive been trying to get verified for a while, sunflower was my thing in the past but now im bored and lost what do y’all recomend to get verified
Henry, they replied to my text today.. might be time to make a burner # and try again
ikr
Ricky, let us know if you get a reply back. Originally Posted by HenrySwanson

Ive been sticking to my regular indies for the most part lately... but if I do decide to pull the trigger, for sure
so this one is not the original legendary Joy. Now real question is, is she good looking and/or skillful as the original Joy?