New beginnings

Hey wonderful guys of eccie

I know there has been numerous rumors about me circulating in the past and I wont confirm nor deny any of them, But I can say I have made a new start and I am ready to make some changes toward my reputation in the eccie community. I am well aware I have lost a few great clients due to my past situation but all of that is water under the bridge thanks to some help from a wonderful provider i chatted with here on eccie , I have 61 reviews mostly yes's and a VERY fun menu so there is no reason why i shouldn't be a well respected and loved name in the eccie community. I will be offering a new beginnings special to prove that am taking my fresh start very seriously and look forward to being a better provider...
thanks for taking the time to read and feel free to contact me any time for rates and availability...
  • ~Ze~
  • 09-05-2014, 01:14 PM
Such a positive note!

Keep trucking...
Cool. Own it, whatever "it" was and grow. Stones, glass houses, and all that. Good Luck.

Oh, look, I'm under ~ze~. Hijack!! Parrot Post!! (cough, cough)
agree w/ phildo - own your actions, learn from your mistakes/wrong moves/etc. and, most importantly, APPLY THE LESSONS YOU LEARNED SO YOU ARE BETTER!!!!!
anyone can talk the talk, but when you walk the walk and others see that, that's good.

[side track: ~Ze~, pls leave the little turtle alone! it's screaming so loud it's affecting my concentration.]
Wish you success. Talk the talk;walk the walk. Always brings success. In different words: Do what you say you are going to do. Words mean nothing. Action is what counts.
Great to see that you are moving in a positive direction! Wish you all the best!
We need more threads like this one

Wish you the very best OP!!

Congratulations girls! I'm sure you will do just fine now after realizing the mistakes you were making. And great for you for owning up to it!its not easy to come back, it will be a lot of hard work but good luck!
If Andrea Love can do it then so can you. Best of wishes to you, ma'am.

Run a review special and fuck your little lovin' heart out!
If you are indeed sincere - wish you the best in your new start.
ALL of us fall off the rails occasionally, good luck on your new beginning!!! Its up to you make the past the past . . . all the best in doing so!!!!
ALL of us fall off the rails occasionally, good luck on your new beginning!!! Its up to you make the past the past . . . all the best in doing so!!!! Originally Posted by Halfbad
So dmn true!!!
Congratulations!
Time will tell...
Time will tell... Originally Posted by Lunytunz
And not so well, it appears. I hear you left your doubles partner hanging. If your going to treat your fellow provider poorly, that does not speak well for us guys.

Every action matters when you trying to get a fresh start.