An Apology

In the few months that I have been doing this, I have had to cancel a couple times to take care of my son. He is an adult with autism and has bad days sometimes. He is more important to me than my work and my play. But, still I feel the need to apologize, ladies. You know who you are, I hope you understand.
Nothing is more important than family. I'm sure the ladies would be understanding, at least I'd hope they would be.
It happens. Just give the providers as much notice as you can. In the past several months, I've cancelled a couple of double sessions. I did it 24 or more hours in advance, but still felt bad.

I am now 25% of the way through my "apology tour"
Don't ever feel sorry. Family always comes first.
My dad taught me early that one had to be a gentleman until forced to be otherwise.
My son #3 is autistic. He needs me and I'm there for him. He is the most amazing person I have ever known. And the most aggravating at times. I salute you sir. If I had a pussy I'd do more but I have not. So suck it up dude.
Betting there is not a one of us who has not canceled, and for family reasons.
Take care of your son, and take care of yourself.
yep family comes first...take care!!
Don't ever feel sorry. Family always comes first. Originally Posted by Ms.Lady Y
what Y said