Veronica in DFW?

Hey, am I dreaming this... or is Veronica Avluv hanging out in Dallas?
I just saw that on EROS.com... I was wondering if anyone has seen her yet??? Any reviews???
I seem to recall some less than stellar reviews recently on a different board. But she was on heavy rotation in my video collection back in the day so it may be worth a shot if the price is right.
Saw her listing on P411 for Dallas. It says Flexible for availability in Dallas. I believe she is from this area originally. I would love to do a Domination hour with her. All of her reviews are on TER. It may be time for a new adventure on the wild side ! Hmmm ..... Please share any intel.
We will be doing a bukkake with her in February, here in Dallas.
Yes. I've fucked her before. It was fun
Saw her listing on P411 for Dallas. It says Flexible for availability in Dallas. I believe she is from this area originally. I would love to do a Domination hour with her. All of her reviews are on TER. It may be time for a new adventure on the wild side ! Hmmm ..... Please share any intel. Originally Posted by Jesone
She's originally from Rowlett.
Nice! Very lucky man.
I attended the Veronica Avluv bukkake! It was the single best day of sex I've had in my 56 years on earth!
When did this bukkake happen?
Friday Feb 09th.