Chung Tran contact info?

• TC75
  • 01-28-2018, 08:09 PM
If any of you ladies or gents have Chung's RW contact info please PM me for a discussion.
dafuq?
Height of fanboyism ..... I didn’t know people are ready to suck CTs dick for free ....
If any of you ladies or gents have Chung's RW contact info please PM me for a discussion. Originally Posted by TC75
now this is stupid request.

why don't you post your personal info... then Chung will contact you if he wants to... I am sure her can still read co-ed.
  • TC75
  • 01-28-2018, 08:56 PM
Thanks for all the positive input fuckos but someone who can actually read and follow directions has taken care of this.
That is all.
OMG
Chung always plays the know it all detective around here but has obviously been proven to be a danger to the community thus he’s been Banned. Do yourself a favor and stay away from him.
  • ~Ze~
  • 01-28-2018, 09:48 PM
Yes, a public plea for someones PERSONAL REAL information. Fucking idiocy at it's best.

Sadly, someone out in the web bit. Shame the fuck on you.

BTW- Anyone got the personal real world contact information for TC75??? I'd um... like to ya know.. chat about... stuff. </sarcasm>
From his reviews,I can tell Chung hates cbjs..ijs
Good luck!
TC, as long as you have been around, you should know better than this!!!
Chung always plays the know it all detective around here but has obviously been proven to be a danger to the community thus he’s been Banned. Do yourself a favor and stay away from him. Originally Posted by TheEccie214
you mean like the way your buddy "ManSlut" was banned because he was deemed a danger to the community???

stop making up shit..

that is all.
Thanks for all the positive input fuckos but someone who can actually read and follow directions has taken care of this.
That is all. Originally Posted by TC75
So someone outed his information to you, and you admit receiving it. Brilliant
What in the actual fuck is going on here?
I made pancakes this morning.
Wow