Has anyone else noticed this, that your armpits smell like vagina sometimes?

(Just read the damn title)....I wonder is this why some dudes have a fetish for licking a lady’s armpits?
Gosh....i didn't want to click in here...click bait...

You've probably smelled more vagina than me...but never ever have my pits smelled like like vagina before...atleast not my own. Lmao. I can't believe i typed that.

I've seen several guys with armpit fetishes...and they will tell you to NOT put deodorant on. They don't like how it tastes
I agree mine have never smelled like that either and I don’t think that I’ve ever heard that one before !!! I’ve heard of arm pics smelling like many things but vagina has never been one !!
Who doesn’t like the aroma of vagina. Think of the possibilities for your woman to tease and arouse you. You and her out to eat with friends and you are sitting next to her and every time she reaches for the salt or pepper you get a whiff of vagina. By the end of the meal your so worked up all you want to do is go home and fuck.

Maybe when she got out of the shower she grabbed the Summers Eve in stead of her deodorant, or she ran out of deodorant and thought the Summers Eve would make a good last minute substitute.
  • L.A.
  • 02-07-2018, 05:56 AM
I'd rather smell stinky armpits than a stinky beaver.
  • 02-07-2018, 06:16 AM
...maybe the OP has never smelled great pussy, so he's basing it off of the bad ones....?
That's a variety of smells.

During Aunt Flo?
Not during Aunt Flo?
While having a yeast infection?
During Aunt Flo and a Yeast Infection?
When one or more guys have CIP and it's been left to fester/cook/ferment?
After a workout on a hot summer day?
If she wipes back to front after a dookie?

Or any other time?

The cornucopia of olfactory sensor overloads are endless.
All I can say is if a vagina smells like arm pits I'm outta there. And if her arm pits smell like a clean fresh ready to eat vagina I'm gonna lick and eat her all over the place. That is one fresh and ready to go woman.
Wow WTF why did I open just why
this is why i don't leave my house now.
Oh lord!!! lol
And what girls have you been seeing?

This kind of information is useless without knowing who has the armpit pussy!

This chick must have it bad because those dudes can't seem to get enough.

maybe you should take a shower. and use soap...
Damn ManSlut sure has a way with words and knows how to swoon the wimmin.