Testing the waters!

Hello ladies and gentlemen, I would like to start off first by saying that the reason I’m posting here and not in the newbie room is because I’m not in Dallas yet. I do however believe that I will be by the fall so I’m starting my research now. Where are the best places to live? What are the things to do? I’ve already seen the long list of ladies here and I’m absolutely impressed and extremely excited. I’ve visited a few times nothing over a day so I don’t really know much about your city but I do plan on staying so why not ask here too?
I'll chime in since I don't see anyone else in here lol

A few places to live that come to mind and are popular (probably over-populated) Frisco, Plano, Carrollton, Dallas, Addison...

If you like a more toned down way of living and away from busy city and don't mind seeing cows lol.. Rockwall, Fate, Royse City.

Few areas for things to do.. Addison area has great restaurants, close to Galleria mall. Bishop Arts is steadily growing with restaurants, bars, boutiques, and housing.

Good luck, and Welcome
It all depends what you like, affordability, distance, convenience. Not having to commute on the DNT should be one of your considerations.
Stay away! Too many people as it is here!

Just kidding.

It really depends on what you are looking for. So many different communities to choose from you should be able to find something that fits your needs.