Thoughts on "Image" and haircolor

So... here's my personal question of the day...

How much weight do you put into haircolor when you see someone? I don't just mean red vs brunette vs blonde. I mean-- lets say you were fond of a provider.. and she suddenly shows up with hair that is blue... or purple... or another unnatural color. It flatters her, but its definitely a different "look" than the norm.

Would that be incredibly offputting for you or would you not give it a second thought?
It wouldn’t bother me. Personality, body and other intangibles are why I visit with a woman. Do what you like and makes you happy.
I always just figured the lady just ate too many Skittles.
Zero
I had a little purple (sometimes it was a lot) in my hair for the better part of a year. And while it was a topic of conversation, like "Why Purple?" it didn't seem to be an issue for anyone. I did post a couple of pics to show that there was a different color, so hopefully it wasn't too big of a surprise when a friend showed up.
My personal preference for hair color is brunette. For what ever reason I like dark hair, but I don’t really put much consideration into hair color when selecting a playmate. Several times I have arrived at an incall and my playmates hair color was different than what showed in her ad or showcase. Not a big deal. Don’t really care if it’s a natural or unnatural color. Sometimes an off the wall color is hot and sexy. As long as she has hair, of a moderate length. I do not want to see a bald head or a crew cut on a woman. JMO.
Funny the only hair color "thing" that puts me off (not that far) is blonde asian girls... just not right, LOL
Personally, when I see any woman, anywhere, any walk of life, with the outrageous funky, clownish hair colors, I think, “What the fuck is wrong with this person?!” And I feel the same way with anyone, male or female, who is all tatted up, also! Wtf is wrong with you?... It always reminds me of a saying a very good jazz musician friend of mine says, “That fella hears music the rest of us can’t hear!”...There is NOTHING about unnatural weird hair colors that say, “I am classy”, to me.

Now, if I am paying a lady for an hour to suck or fuck me, I could care less how fucking weird her hair is or if she’s tatted up. We aren’t leaving the room and I only care how her pussy and mouth feel on my thick cock, end of story.

But, I also do a lot of overnights and these are normally at 4-5 star hotels that include a very nice dinner date somewhere and I have no desire to be seen out on the town with someone who even partially resembles a fucking weirdo, Boza the clown or a close relative of her’s...These outings are all about taste & class for me...I don’t want the person on my arm to look weird or like a hooker.
If I've seen a lady on a regular basis and she has classic good looks then all of a sudden she shows up looking like a parrot with tits I have to wonder what triggered such a drastic change? And am I about to get drawn into some drama due to her need to change.

I prefer 12 - 24 hour dates. Crazy colored hair is not that unusual anymore. A true pro can still be excellent arm-candy even in high end places IF she doesn't go full retard.

Hair (wild colored and all) done up nice. Nice outfit and nicely done make-up. No problem.

Spiked rainbow hair, leather spiked outfit, clown/goth make-up....problem.
Personally, when I see any woman, anywhere, any walk of life, with the outrageous funky, clownish hair colors, I think, “What the fuck is wrong with this person?!” And I feel the same way with anyone, male or female, who is all tatted up, also! Wtf is wrong with you?... It always reminds me of a saying a very good jazz musician friend of mine says, “That fella hears music the rest of us can’t hear!”...There is NOTHING about unnatural weird hair colors that say, “I am classy”, to me.

Now, if I am paying a lady for an hour to suck or fuck me, I could care less how fucking weird her hair is or if she’s tatted up. We aren’t leaving the room and I only care how her pussy and mouth feel on my thick cock, end of story.

But, I also do a lot of overnights and these are normally at 4-5 star hotels that include a very nice dinner date somewhere and I have no desire to be seen out on the town with someone who even partially resembles a fucking weirdo, Boza the clown or a close relative of her’s...These outings are all about taste & class for me...I don’t want the person on my arm to look weird or like a hooker. Originally Posted by ManSlut

Fair enough--

My thought process at this point in time is that if I decide to keep my more "out there" hair color-- I'll also be investing in a wig or two (nice quality, not cheap and obvious) so that I don't alienate my long time dinner clients. In addition, I'm probably going to want the blendability for checking into hotels, etc.

If there is one thing that I've come to learn in the past few months of my life.. its that life is entirely too short and that I'm going to be a much happier person if I embrace it and have fun while I can.

Your point is honestly the only point that has given me pause...and it has been exactly what I've said to some friends who have encouraged me to keep my color nad have fun.
If I've seen a lady on a regular basis and she has classic good looks then all of a sudden she shows up looking like a parrot with tits I have to wonder what triggered such a drastic change? And am I about to get drawn into some drama due to her need to change.

I prefer 12 - 24 hour dates. Crazy colored hair is not that unusual anymore. A true pro can still be excellent arm-candy even in high end places IF she doesn't go full retard.

Hair (wild colored and all) done up nice. Nice outfit and nicely done make-up. No problem.

Spiked rainbow hair, leather spiked outfit, clown/goth make-up....problem. Originally Posted by Hercules

Oh no no no... I haven't gone full Grenwich Village Starving Artist... lol. Makeup is still tasteful. Clothing is more Ann Taylor and never Hot Topic!!
I look at body, face then I may notice hair color. Darl hair or red heads get my attention but I've never disqualified seeing a lady due her hair color alone.
I'm here for variety. It wouldn't bother me at all. Might even attract me to a provider, if she wears the look well. There is a range of what looks good on each person based on their features, though. As long it fits you as a person, I'm intrigued (I'm personally intrigued with OP anyway based on board personality alone).
as long as the hair is clean and done up well, hair color is less important to me.

what's more important to me is the provider's attitude toward the session and her skills. and, of course, her fee.
you be you, boo. I'ma be me.
When we're together, we're gonna smash!