For the Ladies...If you were in our men’s shoes, who would be on your short list to see and why? What Lady would you pay to see?

(Read the damn title...)...Just curious.
1. Aprill-- while tats aren't personally my "thing" I like her personality and she has a rockin' body!!

2. Courtney Ova-- Not a Texas local... Chicagoland. Rawr.

3. Felicity Harte-- also not a local... also rawr.

4. There is a local-- I cannot for the life of me remember her name but I'm sure someone can easily identify her name for me. Tennis player.. very fit and attractive. Asian descent.
You can edit the title by clicking edit the then go advanced.
4. There is a local-- I cannot for the life of me remember her name but I'm sure someone can easily identify her name for me. Tennis player.. very fit and attractive. Asian descent. Originally Posted by Grace Preston
Pretty sure that's Samantha Thom.

Great topic. I would qualify it by saying besides your doubles partners.

4. There is a local-- I cannot for the life of me remember her name but I'm sure someone can easily identify her name for me. Tennis player.. very fit and attractive. Asian descent. Originally Posted by Grace Preston
Could this be her Grace, samantha thom?
https://eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=45258

You can edit the title by clicking edit the then go advanced. Originally Posted by Analeese
Thank you Analeese, I learned something new! :-)
Yup!! That's her! I knew it was an "S" name, but what was popping into my head wasn't quite right!
I'd be going to the bank to get a stack of $2 bills for someone special.

Edit:

Forgot to say why...

There are so many reasons.
She's a legend. I'll leave it at that.
  • ~Ze~
  • 02-10-2018, 07:01 PM
Do they even make $2 bills anymore?
Do they even make $2 bills anymore? Originally Posted by ~Ze~
Indeed, they do!

Yeah but they need to be before 1963.

Also, an Angie and Ze doubles would be amazing!
  • R.M.
  • 02-11-2018, 04:58 AM
Deerhunter. Ugh I'm gay.
SxySpanishMia
https://www.eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=40758

She carries herself with such class on the boards...her pictures are awesome...and she overall just seems like a very nice lady to spend time with...
DallasBella
Elisabeth Whispers
Dallas Rain
Chaz
Grace Preston
Ze
Misty S
Lindsay Lee
Lindsey Lacey
And more!

For their intelligence, insightful posts, excellent reputations on the boards AND BCD.
Thank you sweetness. I truly appreciate your words.

If I end up getting an appointment because of your input, I'm taking you to lunch. Lol

SxySpanishMia
https://www.eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=40758

She carries herself with such class on the boards...her pictures are awesome...and she overall just seems like a very nice lady to spend time with... Originally Posted by Analeese
Deerhunter. Ugh I'm gay. Originally Posted by R.M.

Deerhunter is a woman? I wonder if he knows ...