Recommendation on the right threesome

One of my first hobby lessons was that a “doubles” isn’t necessarily a threesome. I went to two reputable providers for a doubles and they both are phenomenal but it wasn’t what I was expecting. The never touched each other and took turns pleasing me.

With that said and without making this an iso thread. I was hoping to get input from he peanut gallery on a pair of providers that are as much into pleasing the other girl as that’s are they guy. I know much of this is chemistry between the providers and that’s to be expected. My hope is there would be a known set of ladies that might meet my expectations.

I would place priority on the followimg attributes. Both providers are fit and attractive. They are bi furious with each other (heavy kissing, fiv, DATY on each other) and be down to have three hot sweaty bodies molded to each other. Hands, mouths, everywhere. It doesn’t have to look sexy, just be intense AF.
Hi Ivory!! ..I don't know what your age preference is..
When I come down I'm hoping that I have a girlfriend named Scarlet that is hoping to fly in as well.. She advertises in the San Diego section of eccie at the present time.. I call her a little peanut.. very fit and when me and her get together it's genuine and just a really good time..
I believe we have a few reviews in Upstate New York section.. feel free to pm me for more details..its a win win!!
Speaking of wins .. how about those Syracuse orange men today!!! Way to go boys!!!
AngelaS and I are secretly married..lol.... I will be playing with her in match when I visit