Slutty, voyeuristic meet up

Personally I had always been conservative around PDA activities but in the right place [ meaning no one would ever know me), I would like to see if providers like to meet clients this way. By PDA , I mean slutty attire , and they have certain degrees of comfort and excitement around voyeuristic behaviors and exhibitionistic tendencies. Many providers show their list of activities as slutty attire , voyeuristic and exhibitionist on p4 and that interests me. So t am interested in what this means to you ladies, who likes this type of meetup and a story of how hot or not this was for you
I have always loved being picked up in bars, (by boyfriends). Where I sit at the bar all dolled up in revealing clothes, and rebuff all the other men who come on to me. Then my guy comes in and we pretend we don’t know each other. But eventually I let him touch me ALL over and loudly say “ok I’ll go home with you and f*** your brains out if you can handle it”. Makes for a fun night!
I would think hot scantily clad outfits and some voyeuristic behaviors would be an occasional ask by clients to providers when meeting in public. Do any of you ladies like to do this?
I've met clients for dinner...in a dress with no panties....so he could play underneath the table....
  • elk45
  • 02-13-2018, 06:20 PM
I like the short summer skirts, no panties or bra, huge turn on!
I have always loved being picked up in bars, (by boyfriends). ... Makes for a fun night! Originally Posted by GingerKatt
are you talking about RW boyfriends or client boyfriends?

would you consider doing this w/ a client?

one time, i arranged to meet a provider at a liquor store in a specific wine section. from her showcase, i knew what she looked liked, but she hadnt seen me. since we had never met, we had a key phrase so she would know it was me. i almost approached the wrong woman , but eventually spotted her, chatted her up, caressed her back and ass while discussing Merlot. then asked her if i bought a bottle if we could go to her apt to try it out. i did and we left.
unfortunately, that was the highlight of the appt. she talked and talked and talked; her hotel room was a wreck, and her skills were not all that great.
fortunately, the pickup was pretty sexy and fun.