Questions about verifying

So, I've been here since 2015. I had a regular for awhile and have been trying to get a new one, or two!

But verification like p411 shows up on statements.

What can I do so ladies feel safe?
You can send a money order to p411 for payment. I've done it that way for years.
Follow provider's guidelines for being screened. Many lovely providers see "newbies", each with their own screening methods. In fact, check this thread!
https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php...603&highlight=
Oh man! I think that's a deal!
I found p411 to be the easiest and paid with a prepaid card from walmart. I’d rather not have to dish out personal info to a provider and those who don’t ask are not typically those I care to see. I go M.I.A from the hobby scene from time to time and found this method to work best to avoid the newbie phase. Been around too long to start from square one.
iirc, p411 is no longer accepting us-bank-based prepaid credit cards (something about canadian laws?).

so, money order works well. to be a ncie guy, you might want to add a few extra bucks on the amount as gina will prolly get hit w/ a 2-4% loss when converting from US$ to Canadian$. unless she's cool w/ the hit.
There are at least eight women in Tarrant County who are on P411 and advertise on Backpage (usually Therapeutic Massage). There are at least seven more who have ECCIE Showcases and advertise on BP. There are probably more who are ECCIE members but don't have Showcases and are on BP, but that's hard for me to filter.

BP ads by their nature are geared toward, and tend to attract, guys who interested in same-day, or even right-now appointments. It follows because of that that someone who calls off of a BP ad won't be subjected to screening as rigorous as he would find if he sent an ECCIE or P411 PM. I'm not saying that the women of whom I write don't screen, merely that it's unlikely that, if you say you saw their BP ads, they'll ask for three references, two pay stubs and a partridge in a pear tree.

So you might call and say you saw their BP ad. Don't mention ECCIE. She may be more cautious around you (that should be alleviated as the session progresses and it becomes evident that you're not, as one phrased it to me, "a cop or an axe murderer"), and you may not get the full menu on the first visit, but you'll start building references that way.
iirc, p411 is no longer accepting us-bank-based prepaid credit cards (something about canadian laws?).

so, money order works well. to be a ncie guy, you might want to add a few extra bucks on the amount as gina will prolly get hit w/ a 2-4% loss when converting from US$ to Canadian$. unless she's cool w/ the hit. Originally Posted by pmdelites
If you have a prepaid card & it doesn't allow international transactions it won't work.. I experienced this recently I advise you to go to an Ace cash express you can get a pre paid credit card and do it that way..