Talents that keeps my clients coming back

I know all of you ladies have multiple talents, beauty, personality, hot bods, great skills, what do you think is your standout that keeps bringing back ur repeat clients. I thinking it would be interesting to hear what you have to say!!!
My personality and head skills �� I know forum clients have an image of me that is just ghetto and bitchy but then they realize I'm cool af and exactly why they book with younger 20 somethings cause I'll let you pull up with some 4lokos and party favors and take care of you when you're too f**ked up but also suck the life out of you and bail you out of jail so they keep coming back for the "homegirl" experience lmaoo
I was chatting with a girl at Bucks about a month ago. Turns out we have a mutual acquaintance whom I saw once for once of those hour-is-really-35-minutes sessions. The dancer asked me why I had seen her friend only once. I told her a couple of ways in which I found the session to be not as satisfactory as I had hoped, and then summarized it thusly: "Basically, she gave me no good reason to want to return."
My personality and head skills �� I know forum clients have an image of me that is just ghetto and bitchy but then they realize I'm cool af and exactly why they book with younger 20 somethings cause I'll let you pull up with some 4lokos and party favors and take care of you when you're too f**ked up but also suck the life out of you and bail you out of jail so they keep coming back for the "homegirl" experience lmaoo Originally Posted by kushella

"I'll let you bring harder drugs and take them in front of me, suck your dick, then bail you out with your money you didn't realize is gone since you're so fucked up and got busted when you came to see me."

Edit: Apparently my gif isn't showing up. So, manually: SpidermanNeat.gif

Nah thats not me. I'd rather you spend the night in my room and I miss out on money then you leave my place and get hurt. The guilt would eat me alive knowing I last saw you messed up and let you hop in the car and drive off. I'll never steal from you but Imma roast you every chance I get haha. I've been told by clients that they got catfished or robbed once they tried to see someone other than me like that sucks but that never would've happened if you had just called me and stopped going after the lowest rate.
I think there's a lot of reasons why a guy returns to see a lady and I don't think it necessarily has to do with a lady's skill set or a lady's appearance. Pretty pics might get them to initiate contact, but it takes a lot more to create a lasting friendship.

Maybe a lady provides a safe environment where a gent feels relaxed enough explore his sensuality or a place where he can get his kink on.
Maybe it's the way a lady handles herself and has good TCB.
Don't forget about the convenience of her location or how tidy she keeps it.

It could be just a good connection and the way she makes him feel when they are together. He doesn't feel like an ATM or just a number, he feels like a friend. I try to say "we're friends with benefits".

Her attitude, their chemistry and genuine passion when together are the main reasons I think guys repeat.
I think there's a lot of reasons why a guy returns to see a lady and I don't think it necessarily has to do with a lady's skill set or a lady's appearance. Pretty pics might get them to initiate contact, but it takes a lot more to create a lasting friendship.

Maybe a lady provides a safe environment where a gent feels relaxed enough explore his sensuality or a place where he can get his kink on.

It could be just a good connection and the way she makes him feel when they are together. He doesn't feel like an ATM or just a number, he feels like a friend. I try to say "we're friends with benefits".

Her attitude, their chemistry and genuine passion when together are the main reasons I think guys repeat. Originally Posted by Laura Lynn
Sounds like you "get it." Well said Laura.
  • BLM69
  • 01-21-2019, 04:12 PM

Her attitude, their chemistry and genuine passion when together are the main reasons I think guys repeat. Originally Posted by Laura Lynn
And sometimes she just has a great P that you love sucking and stuffing. That's my thing right now
I have a lady that I’ve seen some 4 times in the last couple months.... we “click” and it’s a great time well spent, she has an intellectual conversation that’s not radical on either side... we drink a couple beers and talk about the beach experiences we’ve had in our real lives and then go in and have a couple hours of fantastic sex....
What has me going back are the moments of fantasy unclouded by the BS that I read in the reviews on others.....
Be safe out there and have fun.... life’s too short...
BTW, lady you know who you are...
Id like to think I'm fun mix, start with PSE and I slip to GFE. I'll suck the life out of ya then brew you coffee

Nothing like making a man's head spin then sending him back out into the world.
Nah.. They all just say I suck. 😉

AMEN!
Id like to think I'm fun mix, start with PSE and I slip to GFE. I'll suck the life out of ya then brew you coffee

Nothing like making a man's head spin then sending him back out into the world. Originally Posted by LadyAnastasia
Hey...I didn't get any coffee????
It’s interesting, I would have never guessed myself what it would be that I’d be known for.... but I’d say there are two things!!
Acting skills. The illusion of passion isn't that hard for good actresses.

But if she just lays there with head turned away, eyes clamped shut, asking me to hurry up (while there's still plenty of time on the clock) then I probably won't be back.