Day 1.

I have been getting a lot of disrespectful men coming at me sideways. I just posted my fist post in a year and im already about to change a lot of things. This is the type of stuff girls in the hobby deal with. I did have a baby, and my body hasnt even change that much. These type of men should be banned from hobbying.

#9 - No form of private communications between members are to be posted in our forums. This includes the contents of emails, PMs, IMs, private chat logs, privately shared images, etc. This is an invasion of another's privacy and will not be allowed. staff edit....SMI
Just another misogynist trying to get a rise out of some chick he’s never gonna meet. You can block him and be done with him. He has to live with his pitiful self 24/7.
You're not allowed to post private communications, so you need to edit your post and take that picture off so you don't get in trouble.
  • L.A.
  • 01-24-2019, 06:54 PM
Is stuff like this common for you ladies? I must be really naïve.
OP, edit while you can. I think you have an hour from the original post to edit it. Hope you take down the text exchange before a Mod gets wind of it.
I can see the phone # still
Based on your profile pics (OMG that ass) I probably would have said something along the lines of, “I’m sorry if I was rude but it’s hard to express my self when I’m on the verge of exploding in my pants” .
He angry you never let him BBFS you. Like you did baby daddy.
wow....
She has another thread here that's not edited.

https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2514771
damn this wont end well for you
I have always wanted to see you too
The OP been around long enough to know the Phone Masking guidelines and what will happen when you post someone's full telephone number.
“coming at me sideways.“

WTF does that mean?
  • BLM69
  • 01-25-2019, 05:25 PM
“coming at me sideways.“

WTF does that mean? Originally Posted by TexTushHog
Being confronted or felt disrespected, depending on how the person takes it.
  • Crock
  • 01-27-2019, 12:52 PM
damn this wont end well for you
I have always wanted to see you too Originally Posted by Prince Akeem Of Zamunda
Holy crap your new avatar is hot. Who is she?

What an amazing ass!