thank you, just saying...

thank you for the wonderful women I have had a chance to meet and spend time with and thanks for the ones I haven't but should have.

just expressing gratitude/

p
thank you
while we are doling out "thank you's", I want to thank the many guys here, who have steered me to a specific lady upon which I had a great time! often I have seen a particular lady purely due to the recommendation of a specific, lone Member. it's amazing what the Power of One can do!
DITTO! on the THANK YOU's !!

'm forever grateful that so many beautiful, charming, and lovely ladies have graced my life.

While I DO have my favorites, as I look back on ALL the ladies I've seen (with very few exception), our time together was fantastic and enjoyable.

I've never been a "player" in real life, so I'm forever grateful to these beautiful ladies for agreeing to see me, and the wonderful experiences and fun we've had together.

sorry for the weepy post, but I am very, very grateful and thankful on this.
while we are doling out "thank you's", I want to thank the many guys here, who have steered me to a specific lady upon which I had a great time! often I have seen a particular lady purely due to the recommendation of a specific, lone Member. it's amazing what the Power of One can do! Originally Posted by Chung Tran
Yes thank you t o several guys who have recommended some incredible providers. Also, I would like thank Chung Tran who was talking about Cardi Bs ass one day and after I Googled her I became a fan. All sorts of valuable information on this board that should never be taken too seriously.
OP you should show your gratitude with reviews. 9 years and zero reviews.