What ever happened to Arlington BJ?

The gal that operated out of a small office by UTA. I know she was shutdown, but is she doing UTR somewhere? I saw her at a gas station, but did not want to approach her in a public setting with hobby questions. Anyone still seeing her?
She got jammed up by the APD.
almost forgot about her.. damn she was brazen.. how she thought she would escape the arms of the law I'll never understand.
  • slap
  • 01-29-2019, 01:31 AM
Man I was getting tons of text messages from someone claiming to be her from random numbers I didn’t recognize after she got busted. Freaked me out. Had to block them.

She was homely but damn she sucked a mean one and was conveniently located

If she is providing again someone give out some info
Yea, the location was very convenient for me and the service was stellar. I am sure she could do well with a more discrete setup.
She did workout regularly. She used those muscles well. Never said no to anything. Rough looking at times but she always delivered the goods.
I saw her once right before she got busted. I remember her posting a BP ad stating she had a new number, but by that time, I was afraid it was a sting, so I never saw her again. Body-wise, she looked fit, and she sucked me dry. If I knew how to contact her again, I know I would.
Ya’ll keep mentioning a busy....I must have missed that news. I loved her bj skills but that office building was quite a thin walled, public place for sucking and fucking
Ya she was for sure the bomb and REALLY convenient. Always nice L2 but never got the L3. If anyone has contact info please share””