Bad parts of town?

Hey everyone. I was reading the Dallas and drugs/pimps/whores thread and found it interesting. However, it left me wondering.

I am new to this board, hobby, and Dallas. Since I am stuck with the catch 22 of needing references to see girls and needing to see girls to get references, my options are limited compared to others on this board. I don't mean to offend anyone, but it makes me wonder if some of the providers I might have access to are entertaining in questionable areas.

That brings the question to those of you more familiar with this area, are there certain places you just won't go to or would recommend people avoid?

Thanks,
Search the ads for "Newbie" and hit on those girls - there are some very well-respected providers who are as concerned for their welfare as you are.

Stick to hotels with inside rooms, avoid those with people loitering around the parking lot.

If a girl asks what car you're driving, or to park in a certain spot and get out - red flag.

If there is a dude in the bathroom - leave if you can.
Skillman and Audila
Before I discovered eccie I had to rely on Craigslist and backpage. There were several times when I went with my gut and didn't stop. Remember the legit girls are trying to be careful as well. Don't ever let the little head over ride the big one.
OP it's easy to get screened so you can see all most any one who sees newbies <<
100%

Search the ads for "Newbie" and hit on those girls - there are some very well-respected providers who are as concerned for their welfare as you are.

Stick to hotels with inside rooms, avoid those with people loitering around the parking lot.

If a girl asks what car you're driving, or to park in a certain spot and get out - red flag.

If there is a dude in the bathroom - leave if you can. Originally Posted by mtabsw
If you pull in the parking lot and the management feels the need to post signs about no guns allowed ....

If you rent a room and and ask for a key and hear no need the door is not locked....
Really no area is a bad area if you have balls of steel but I (as a provider) can only think of one area that would be considered bad and that would be the Cliff but thats where the hourly spots are so just get in and get tf out ha