Updated Pics

• OT8
  • 01-29-2019, 09:52 AM
Would all providers update their pics please! This is getting out of hand!
You’re always allowed to put the disclaimer as I do.

“Please note, that if I show up to the appointment and you do not look like your photos I will leave with no donation. So please advise me now and save us both time or send your most recent photos”
I’ve actually have had a few send a new photo, 1 said that’s not me and we cancelled, and the rest reply “that’s all me baby”
I like to update about once a month ..
I posted 3 unfiltered mobile pics in hot pink 2 weeks ago! Haha
I posted 3 unfiltered mobile pics in hot pink 2 weeks ago! Haha Originally Posted by Brandee69
They looked dang good to.
Thank you!!
Asian ladies are the biggest offenders. There are few with pics from 10 yrs ago.
I posted 3 unfiltered mobile pics in hot pink 2 weeks ago! Haha Originally Posted by Brandee69
And they are lovely by the way
If I posted a photo more than 5 years old, it would be illegal soooo can't relate lol

Like all of your pics they are awesome!
And they are lovely by the way Originally Posted by FunMonday
Why thank you!!!
Like all of your pics they are awesome! Originally Posted by Brass Balls
Your awesome! Thank you!
I take new pictures every few days. I make sure to use them in my most recent ads, and on Twitter. It's best when the fella shows up, and you look better than your pics rather than the other way around!
  • OT8
  • 01-30-2019, 01:30 PM
Close second are long time members with some ancient 35mm pics from when they were barely legal! I see it all the time!
  • grean
  • 01-30-2019, 02:12 PM
Update listed measurements too please.