References.

Quick question for the beautiful ladies that still check out this site.

I had a lady ask for a face pic. That's generally a no go for me. But I did mention to her that I had references.

After which she proceeded to call me a cow and tell me no girl wants to know some other "hooks" number to verify you its a turn off. And essentially to fuck off.

Did I do something wrong here? Never thought it was a bad thing but any opinions would help.

Thanks.
You did right. She was probably a scammer
I’ve done that before and depending on the reference, it worked for me. I don’t know why she would say that. It’s not you’re taking her virginity away or something.
I just figure, I'm safe with good references, I'm generally willing to pay what is asked im clean and nice. Didnt figure that was something that needed to occur.
Don't think she was scam caller though seemed pretty legit did my research before messaging her. Has reviews and everything.
Some gals do the picture thing...you can feel it out and eventually figure out if they are legit. As a general rule its a no go scammer. I had a gal once in Tennessee that confirmed my references. But also wanted a face pic and a drivers license pic. That was way overboard. After a good lengthy phone call I ended up giving her the info because I new she was legit...just suffered from severe paranoia. I had to give her my Uber itinerary when I was in route to the hotel too. That was a first as well. Had a great time with her in more ways than one but I won't see her again... every girl is different to some degree or another.
Did she call you a cow or a cop? Lol

Who was it?
I wont name names. But she straight up called me a cow.....
Why wouldn’t you name names. That’s what this site is for, to share information and help. Maybe I’m wrong, but why hide the persons name? Especially if you aren’t going to see her again.
Because its just not worth the hassle and that honestly wasn't what this thread was about. I was more asking what I did wrong in that specific situation. Just never had something like that happen. Not gonna call names out, if i would have made it there and saw her I would give you guys a heads up in the review. Plus, could have just been having a bad day.
thats crazy!
i never heard of a legit gal doing that....sorry that happened babe...you probably dodged a bullet
Seems like I just need to get to omaha and see you only heard good things.
pm me ill be that way soon
your pm box is full
Lol yeah
I have encountered the face pic thing many times. That is a complete no for me. I offer other validation including meeting first at a public place. None have ever taken the public meeting, but in the conversation of offering other things like bring my work ID for her to view in person as soon as we meet, that has worked out, but normally does not. I offer those things then move on if they still need the pic. You can circle back in a month or more and remind her you have talked and ask is she has softened on that. That has worked for me too. but again, not often.