-NO graphic/explicit texts

If a provider says (-NO graphic/explicit texts or you will be blocked). Does that mean you can not ask there rate? If there rate is not posted any where how are you to know how much to give them? Thanks
I just hate shit like that. As in when a first reply is along the lines of "how long a session do you want?". Uh, it would help to know about donation rates. A guy needs to about location and such to try and figure out if they can get to that part of town in a timely manner, too.
Always tricky, because looking at the other side of the coin they don't know if LEO or psycho could be trying to get a hold of them. Some screening puts them at ease better. Also helps with a private message from here or P411 so they can do a basic check if they want to.

Lot of nervousness on both parties.
I always ask what their donation request is for their time. Generally gets the desired response. Graphic or explicit to me would mean ‘how much do you charge for a blow job’ or anything that equates an offer of money for a sexual act. Just my thoughts.