Asian Goddess visiting Omaha

One more week and I would be able to see the beautiful City of Omaha. Any gym that are open 24/7 in this city? Please do not be rude on your comments. I appreciate any help. Thank you.
Guys be careful on this one. Usually I’m a believer of doing ones own recon, but this shit is getting out of hand. The bait and switches, photo shopped pics, scams and robbers etc.
I accidentally came across some intel on this person on the Rip-off Report site. Not as quite the attractive lady she seems apparently and a history of some ID fraud and intimidation by a large fellow.
Be careful if you proceed. I was wanting to connect but now it’s a hard pass
Link to the info???
I PM you and Haven’t heard anything back I be Saw nothing but Yes’s on Her and am Scheduled to See Her would be Nice if you Responded Back and let some of us know what Intel you got first Bad thing that Has been Said about Her is here that I’ve Seen
Guys be careful on this one. Usually I’m a believer of doing ones own recon, but this shit is getting out of hand. The bait and switches, photo shopped pics, scams and robbers etc.
I accidentally came across some intel on this person on the Rip-off Report site. Not as quite the attractive lady she seems apparently and a history of some ID fraud and intimidation by a large fellow.
Be careful if you proceed. I was wanting to connect but now it’s a hard pass Originally Posted by BellevueBoy
I PM you and Haven’t heard anything back I be Saw nothing but Yes’s on Her and am Scheduled to See Her would be Nice if you Responded Back and let some of us know what Intel you got first Bad thing that Has been Said about Her is here that I’ve Seen Originally Posted by Lineman 417

I’m skeptical of bellevueboy recon. I’d like to see a link to this alleged info. She’s given 90 okays on P411 and reputable reviews on here. I know I’d be trying to book a date with her if the timing was better! Hopefully she has a nice visit and returns and I get lucky enough to arrange a date then.
I agree with North. I see no reason to not pursue a date!
Yes I plan on keeping my Date very Reputable and She’s from the Philapines my Ex was from Guam and Filipina very Beautiful Ladies Imo
The young woman's announcement of her visit to Omaha was corrupted by a negative post from a hobbyist.

Additionally, she was asking for information regarding gym availability during her visit to Omaha. She has not received any assistance in her request for information.

I hope this behavior does not discourage her or change her mind about visiting Omaha this weekend or in the future.

Note: I am already in line to meet and spend time with her during her visit to Omaha. I will not be changing my mind on this opportunity.
I agree, I have a scheduled meeting with her as well and will keep it. I PM the gentleman for his view point and received no reply.
Her pages of YES recommendations on her review and P411 ok's speaks volumes for me! Plus her pictures showing her beauty are making my little head speak up!
I would be careful in fully depending on her supplied images as a true representation of her beauty.

The last reviewer of her (August 16, 2020) noted she uses images of a model in her posts and display gallery.

Note: I believe this practice is somewhat common in the industry.

Best of luck in your encounter with her during her visit to Omaha.

I live outside of Omaha. Do you have any information to assist her in locating a fitness center or gym during her stay in Omaha?
I just seen this messages. Thank you so much for all the input. But I am a p411 member as well and you can see my past reviews here back from 2016 and 2017 before I exit the games. It just makes me sad whenever I ask for an information on a City, I always get a negative reply. Like one from Houston was races and rude it’s because I came from different country. I am also am strict when it comes to screening. Please just don’t post bad stuff if you don’t have nothing good to say. Thank you so much.
Have PMd the gent to post his link. From what I know of the young lady there is no evidence of what he accuses.
@BellevueBoy you got my attention, and what you just posted out there was really sad. It also, makes me scares not to even visit your City to make me think that I will be meeting a person like you. I don’t have to prove myself to anyone on here. I got good reputation and my reviews can speak up for me. I am verified p411 provider as well with 90 okays and I just joined that p411 last year of September. I hope moderator on eccie can look on to this.
Ps. I challenge you to post that ad that you’ve been talking about and make sure it’s a reliable source. I DO NOT give away my phone no to anyone too. Even on my ads! So make sure you got everything right!...I also do not post anywhere else about my travel trip besides, here, p411 and ourhome2....
She visits West Texas, and other parts of Texas. She got four reviews this month for being back in Texas.
I don’t use Eccie much, but if you have p411 or oh2 at all you can find out all you need to know about this beautiful woman. She was here in San Antonio last week, and I legit begged her to stay longer so I could keep seeing her she’s definitely real, and some of the best times I’ve ever had in the hobby. I can’t say whether her pictures are actually her, because I have heard that she uses them to protect her real life anonymity, but I can say if not they’re a very accurate representation. She is drop dead gorgeous and when I first met her I was blown away.

I get being skeptical and safe, and everyone should always exercise caution, but she is the absolute real deal and I hate that you guys have the opportunity to debate seeing her, when I wish she was back in SA right now taking my whole paycheck lol.