Biden is close to being done

Stick a fork in the most corrupt President in our history. Trump will prevail as always and get this country back on the straight and narrow. Gets you popcorn the show will start soon. Trumps first act of his revenge tour will be to demolish Smith.
Thanks for the opinion
Your most welcome
... The walls are closing in... Trump is AHEAD of him in
a Lot of the polls... He's COMPROMISED six ways to Sunday.
And owned by China and Ukraine. ... They will remove him
by the end of the year... Here comes President Kamala!

#### Salty
The only thing Biden is close to doing is not breathing air for eternity, and the last time I checked, that has nothing to do with whipping Trump's fat ass in an election again.

I hate to tell you Trump loving folks this, but you can forget about Trump ever being your president again. That is just not going to happen. You don't get fired from a job and then get rehired 4 years later. Sorry, but that's just reality.
"Ask not for whom the bell tolls . . ."

President Biden's health has nothing to do with whoever becomes our next president except as it affects him. And he is deteriorating in ways that are evident to anyone. Public cycling aside, anytime I have seen video of Mr. Biden walking lately, he seems to be doing a sort of a flat footed old-man parade step (not heel and toe). while someone, usually Dr. Juill, leads him by the hand.

President Trump may very well be the Republican nominee . . .and then again, maybe he won't. Only time will tell, and as of now, there is a lot of time. Mr. Trump is no spring chicken either.

Right now, the only thing keeping President Biden in the White House is the prospect of having VP Harris step in following a 25th Amendment process. If the Clintons had any skin in the game, I would really worry if I were Ms. Harris.
And anyway . . .I am less concerned with personalities and much more worried about policy.

We need a separate thread
where we talk over topics such as immigration, inflation, deficit and debt reduction (separate topics) and catch-and-release judges or bought prosecutors.

I'd like to see some sort of national uniform election reform that doesn't trample on state's rights.
We all could have quite a discussion about that.

OK, I'm don with this rant. Now,let's take it somewhere else.

Admins: Please no points.
The only thing Biden is close to doing is not breathing air for eternity, and the last time I checked, that has nothing to do with whipping Trump's fat ass in an election again.

I hate to tell you Trump loving folks this, but you can forget about Trump ever being your president again. That is just not going to happen. You don't get fired from a job and then get rehired 4 years later. Sorry, but that's just reality. Originally Posted by Lucas McCain
You need to brush up on your history...Grover Cleveland. THAT'S REALITY OLD MAN!!
Will ALL those degrees and you failed in US history

I hate to tell you Trump loving folks this, but you can forget about Trump ever being your president again. That is just not going to happen. You don't get fired from a job and then get rehired 4 years later. Sorry, but that's just reality. Originally Posted by Lucas McCain
These posters are hell bent on hijacking a post, where is Trump mentioned in my thread , valued poster?
Trump lives in MILLIONS of minds...rent free!!!
These posters are hell bent on hijacking a post, where is Trump mentioned in my thread , valued poster? Originally Posted by oilfieldace
From post number 1

Trump will prevail as always and get this country back on the straight and narrow.

Biden is not done. Smith will prevail
These posters are hell bent on hijacking a post, where is Trump mentioned in my thread , valued poster? Originally Posted by oilfieldace
Stick a fork in the most corrupt President in our history. Trump will prevail as always and get this country back on the straight and narrow. Gets you popcorn the show will start soon. Trumps first act of his revenge tour will be to demolish Smith. Originally Posted by oilfieldace
Huh???? Do you even pay attention to what you post when you start all of these fucking threads? He was mentioned because YOU mentioned him! LOL
Biden is toast because of his greed, never in the history of this country has there been such a corrupt President and DOJ. No matter what the topic , that is what history will show.
You mention Trump by name twice in your OP.