From Layla Rose's ad posted late yesterday...

Honey boo boo I'm in your great city of Memphis.
Please, please, PLEASE tell me that Honey-Boo-Boo is NOT from Memphis.

There are a number of reasons why you can conclude that living in Memphis well and truly sux. Having Honey-Boo-Boo and her family as potential neighbors would push me into seriously considering swallowing a bullet...

Cheers,

bcg
She is proud to call Georgia home if I recall. I believe McIntyre, Georgia known as middle Georgia is where she's from. There ain't no way in hell she would fit in, living in Memphis, Tennessee.

BCG, Don't think I'd worry to much.
Please, please, PLEASE tell me that Honey-Boo-Boo is NOT from Memphis.

There are a number of reasons why you can conclude that living in Memphis well and truly sux. Having Honey-Boo-Boo and her family as potential neighbors would push me into seriously considering swallowing a bullet...

Cheers,

bcg Originally Posted by bluffcityguy
I wonder if Honey Boo Boo and Tmac are related?!?
Priceless!!! Ms Jones. Just priceless.

I wonder if Honey Boo Boo and Tmac are related?!? Originally Posted by Abbey_Jones
I guess all southern cities are the same. .
Honey Boo Boo is originally from Georgia.
Witty...
My question still stands...
I hate, and I really mean HATE you all for making me go to Honey Boo Boo's Wikipedia page. She's from Georgia, and has apparently always lived there. Ick. I feel like I need to go wash my hands now or something.
I hate, and I really mean HATE you all for making me go to Honey Boo Boo's Wikipedia page. Originally Posted by SexyBritneyJ
Well, you hate me anyway for dissing your clients' reviews of you, so I've not lost anything. My sympathies to any of the other guys here who had a chance with you before this thread took off. (Better to blame me alone than take it out on them. )

Cheers,

bcg
I'm being playful. I can't hate Abbey, anyway. I have to see her at holidays.
I do seriously feel gross from reading that page, though.
I'm confused and/or simply slow as to your statement about can't hate Abbey? That you have to see her at holidays? There must be a post missing. I'm perplexed!!!!!!

I'm being playful. I can't hate Abbey, anyway. I have to see her at holidays.
I do seriously feel gross from reading that page, though. Originally Posted by SexyBritneyJ
I'm confused and/or simply slow as to your statement about can't hate Abbey? That you have to see her at holidays? There must be a post missing. I'm perplexed!!!!!! Originally Posted by Sonoman
The "J" at the end of my name stands for Jones.
Well shut my mouth and Fuck me running. Sometimes I could just kick myself in the ass for not buying a ticket for a seat on the bus. (Go back 20 or so post, as I said this before).

The "J" at the end of my name stands for Jones. Originally Posted by SexyBritneyJ