this guys rocks!!!!

this guys puts it right in their faces!!!love this!!

Just a guy commenting on the political clowns running the circus who are messing this country up

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8SGyV...&feature=share
  • Doove
  • 07-31-2011, 01:11 PM
The guy's a simpleton, Anita.
its okay doove..i still like the way he puts it out!

" are all of you completely crazy???!!!" lol love it!!
The guy's a simpleton, Anita. Originally Posted by Doove
but that does not make him wrong.

Hell I'm a fool for the way I hobby. But get away with it. As most would burn. Does that make wrong for doing it wrong. No just very very strange. But hay we all ready know I'm strange.

One could say that some of the fathers of the USofA where a simpleton. But I think they got it right the first time. As look how long it took to fuck it up. As bad as it now is.
simple as he may be....he speaks the truth..
  • Doove
  • 07-31-2011, 03:05 PM
simple as he may be....he speaks the truth.. Originally Posted by anita germane
Oh? As a percentage of GDP, we as a country are currently being taxed at a lower rate than we were under Kennedy, Johnson, Nixon, Ford, Carter, Reagan, Bush I, Clinton, and Bush II. And probably even under Truman and Eisenhower. And he's going on some rant about his taxes being too high?

And i could pick apart other ridiculous comments he makes too, but it's not worth the effort.
Doooooove...woooo buddy..i dont talk politics..i just point it out..And they all suck..get some regular folks up there..pay them all between 30 and 50 thousand and boom you'll see the changes..things getting back in order..and such..but like i said..i cant talk politics....but honstly..i dont think his comments are that
ridiculous... .
Create more jobs and the deficit will reduce, plain and simple.
GDP mmmmm And part of the value of GDP is fucking tax's. As ooooooo make the company's pay. And does not that cost get passed on as part of the selling price mmmmm value. Then taxed again. hummmm just asking

Gross domestic product (GDP) refers to the market value of all final goods and services produced within a country in a given period.
  • Doove
  • 07-31-2011, 04:36 PM
Create more jobs and the deficit will reduce, plain and simple. Originally Posted by jymie
I thought low taxes were supposed to accomplish that.

The bottom line is, we're paying lower tax rates than our parents and grandparents did. And we're the ones who go around whining about not wanting to leave the country's debt for our kids and grand-kids?

Please.
GDP mmmmm And part of the value of GDP is fucking tax's. As ooooooo make the company's pay. And does not that cost get passed on as part of the selling price mmmmm value. Then taxed again. hummmm just asking

Gross domestic product (GDP) refers to the market value of all final goods and services produced within a country in a given period. Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
repeat
you KNOW, Marshall is going to show!!
HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA
some one call me
I was in Gitsis today and the waitress was reading the paper and looked up saying..... "what the fuck? now they want to set gas mileage standard regulations at 52mpg by 2017!! You wont be able to afford to buy the car..thank GOD we only have 1 more year of this guy"!!....and I said... "OOhh NO! we have FIVE more years of this guy"!!LOL!! ........her face had a look of fear that was startling, as if what I was saying was true and the reality hit her in that moment...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R2sdGmbLNwY