Visiting next Friday need info please help !

I've been getting a lot of request from your area so why not I'm coming to town I wanted to know what is the safest area to stay in ? I'm also wondering is backpage descent in Dallas ? What about LE what do I have to look out for ? I really appreciate the info I'm hoping everything goes well so I can make Dallas one if my main visiting cities
You may want to consider staying around the Galleria Mall area, and staying away from Irving. Have fun visiting Big D.
I've been getting a lot of request from your area so why not I'm coming to town I wanted to know what is the safest area to stay in ? I'm also wondering is backpage descent in Dallas ? What about LE what do I have to look out for ? I really appreciate the info I'm hoping everything goes well so I can make Dallas one if my main visiting cities Originally Posted by 38ddalina
The Galleria area of Dallas is very popular, and Downtown is nice too but parking can be a hassle. I don't use Backpage so I can't advise on that, but lots of ladies in DFW do. LE becomes no concern if you screen and follow through with checking references. Preferred411.com is very useful in DFW; you might consider signing up if you haven't already done so. You will be glad you did.

Hope you have a great trip!
Ok thank you Fsnnie I really appreciated
ok galleria it is thx Big.D.