House Votes To Censure Disgraced Leftist Liar Adam Schiff

Corrupt Leftist Liar Adam Schiff Officially Censured by Congress !!!

Only 25 Reps prior to him have been censured in US history

The corrupt loser had to stand in front of Congress while Speaker McCarthy censures him for his role in aiding & abetting illegal spying on President Trump. How humiliating! And now he has also been referred to the House Ethics Committee for further investigation.

But that is what happens when he abused his position on the intel committee and hid behind the classifications to intentionally mislead the American people.

Not only did Schiff purposely and knowingly LIE to further the Democrats' political agenda, he used $32M of taxpayer’s money, to push a fake Russia collusion narrative against Pres. Trump.

Adam Schiff is not the liar!

Corrupt Leftist Liar Adam Schiff Officially Censured by Congress !!!

Only 25 Reps prior to him have been censured in US history

The corrupt loser had to stand in front of Congress while Speaker McCarthy censures him for his role in aiding & abetting illegal spying on President Trump. How humiliating! And now he has also been referred to the House Ethics Committee for further investigation.

But that is what happens when he abused his position on the intel committee and hid behind the classifications to intentionally mislead the American people.

Not only did Schiff purposely and knowingly LIE to further the Democrats' political agenda, he used $32M of taxpayer’s money, to push a fake Russia collusion narrative against Pres. Trump.

Originally Posted by berryberry
Just because the government fucked up the investigation, or maybe because the intelligence services lied to hide the fact that we elected a compromised shitbag as President, but let's keep it real and remember where there's a lot of smoke there may be a fire.
Attached Images File Type: jpg trump2.jpg (69.5 KB, 30 views) File Type: jpg trump1.jpg (69.1 KB, 30 views)
They tried to “keep it real” for half a decade. The only thing that came out “real” was a bunch of crooked democrats.
Disgraced Liar Adam Schiff Busted

One guy gets censured, which is pretty meaningless, but what about every cable news channel and newspaper that spread lies for years? Do they face some kind of consequences? What about Hillary? The whole debacle is her brainchild, it’s her who should be held accountable. Punishing Schiff is like catching a guppy when you’re fishing for tuna, many many more heads should roll.
America needs to end the polarizing partisan politics and start governing.
Oh no doubt. The Newsmedia is corrupt and just DNC mouthpieces repeating every lie they are fed from the DNC

Hillary should be locked up for treason.
Will never happen given the two systems of justice in our country
America needs to end the polarizing partisan politics and start governing. Originally Posted by winn dixie
Oh sure. Let the entirety of media and politics lie for years and hamstring a presidency, then let it go for the sake of ‘let’s all just get along’. Fuck that. There needs to be accountability.
Oh sure. Let the entirety of media and politics lie for years and hamstring a presidency, then let it go for the sake of ‘let’s all just get along’. Fuck that. There needs to be accountability. Originally Posted by Jacuzzme
The FBI actually have written notation and text by leaders in the FBI, we will get Trump we have to stop him!

There are already millions that have bought into the Russia lie orchestrated by Obama, Clinton, FBI with approval of all by the DOJ.

Clinton, Obama, Biden have done the exact same thing Trump is being charged with.

The accountability’s is, we still haven’t got Trump with everything else we tried, let’s try this.
At a minimum we may drag this out until the next election and have more Americans feel Trump is guilty of something else, guilty or not.

I say this regularly, it’s only a matter of time when the government will come after liberals if they don’t follow in line.
Who do you feel 87,000 more IRS agents will be coming after. One is anyone that deals in cash. Your going to have to have hard proof how you paid for what you have on the income you show.

Ask all the people of Brazil and China how they are being treated by the government.
Yet another moronic stupid display of idiocy by the Republican party. Schiff, as he should is wearing this as a badge of honor for standing up and defending democracy. While maga extremists continue to wage their revenge for Democrats holding tRump accountable. The Democrats stand united in defense of our democracy.

Adam Schiff quote, "To my Republican colleagues who introduced this sham resolution: You honor me with your enmity. You flatter me with this falsehood. Your words tell me that I have been effective in the defense of our democracy, and I am grateful."
Adam Schiff grills special counsel John Durham to admit Russia helped tRump.

https://news.yahoo.com/adam-schiff-g...204247109.html
Adam Schiff grills special counsel John Durham to admit Russia helped tRump.

https://news.yahoo.com/adam-schiff-g...204247109.html Originally Posted by rmg_35

if you say so