Branson?

Hi there, could anyone let me know where to introduce myself and post ads for Branson, MO? Late June I'm planning a family vacation up there, and being the naughty girl I am, I would love to find a little play time. So, let me know where to post or chat about it....kisses, Lace
grainbelt news/usa sex guide

have fun!
Hi there, could anyone let me know where to introduce myself and post ads for Branson, MO? Late June I'm planning a family vacation up there, and being the naughty girl I am, I would love to find a little play time. So, let me know where to post or chat about it....kisses, Lace Originally Posted by lacensatin
Oh, gawd.

The chance to bang a smokin' hot MILF during her family vacation? *sigh* Talk about one of my ultimate fantasies...

I'm almost beginning to regret having pulled my hobby trigger for June and spent my fundage. If I still had it, I'd be so ready to run up to Branson while you're there...

Have fun! And I envy the lucky guy(s) who get to see you while you're there.

Cheers,

bcg
BCG--you are such a horndog...lol!!!
BCG--you are such a horndog...lol!!! Originally Posted by DallasRain
And the problem with that is?

(Love ya, babe... )

Cheers,

bcg
I recommend being careful in Branson... It being the "tourist city" that it is... They tend to be a little tough there. Springfield on the otherhand, not bad & it's just like a 45 min drive and not as much to worry about. But if you were to advertise for Branson you would use the the STL forum on this website and if you advertise on backpage you can use the Springfield site... Also there is a P411 for Branson...

Hope this helps and have fun on your visit here!
I live and work in Branson- they have had busts here (about 3 months ago now)- and want to keep their "pure" (lol) image up

Be real careful and use caution- as Kori mentioned Springfield is more hobby friendly
Thanks all...I'll keep those things in mind. Kisses
Hey sweetie you need to be careful because i work in that area all the time an they have been doing alot of busts in Branson here lately!!!! Just be safe!!!!!!!!!