Does F1 bring more options to Austin?

Just curious if in past years anyone has seen an increase in higher end working women? If so, what are some avenues in finding them?
Wasn't in the hobby this time last year. But after seeing ACL weekend, my conjecture is that it may be harder to get a provider overall. Mostly hotels are way more expensive so that prohibits some incall options. Then you also have more people in town with hotels who are looking for fun lol

I don't think girls like working outside their usual towns just because of an event. It's like hobbying in a new city. I'm always a little more nervous in places I don't know well.
I usually see the same amount of people either way. I try to stay low volume mainly cause I use my apartment and don't need the attention. I do not mind doing outcalls so long I can really screen the guy well to make sure he is not LE.
I will be visiting for the F1. I have a hotel in the Domain area too ��
Tryst.link.

$5,000 / hour.

$50% deposit required to book.

Good luck with that!
  • Zil
  • 10-22-2022, 08:48 AM
Short answer... no
Definitely brings more people! Just have to look around. This isn't the site for that. I think Tryst, TER, Slixa, and Eros would be place to look. I just took a look at ONLY the first page of Tryst and there are 11 out of the 24 profiles on the first page are visiting ladies.

You will get higher than normal donations for sure, mine are the same!

Have fun and do your due diligence!

Charlotte
If you're going to reply to a Tryst ad AND it has a phone number listed, do a search on the phone number first....

Just sayin'....