Encounter: First of the Birthday Bashes: Ashley Anders and Valentina Amor: A great repeat from 5 years ago

Date: 01/10/2024
Name: Ashley Anders and Valentina Amor
User ID:: -
Phone: Ashley gives later, Valentina 832-997-9497
Email Address: ashleyanderstexas@protonmail.c om, valentinaamor20@gmail.com
URL / Website: www.ashleyanders.nl, Http://thevalentinaexperience.com
City: Houston
State: Texas
Address: Galleria Area
Activities: GFE, PSE, BBBJ, HJ, CIM, girl-girl daty, fingering, DFK, LFK, MPCFS, CG, Reverse CG, Mish, K9.
Hair Length and Color: Ashley, Long blonde hair
Valentina med length brown
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Ashley is a blonde bombshell with massive breasts and very big ass. Very pretty face.
Valentina is smaller natural tits on top with nice big natural ass. Pretty face as well.
Recommendation: Yes
Amazing review! Valentina is a dream!
Great work Sharky, I've gotta pull the trigger on Valentina, she looks INCREDIBLE on her Instagram
Damn - I can’t even read the ROS, but I know this is a damn good review! I’ve seen Valentina a couple of times. She’s fantastic, little pricey but she’s definitely gtg. One day I may pull the trigger on seeing these two at the same time.
Its been a long time since I posted anything here. Good to see a familiar avatar Sharkman!! Ashley Anders my all time favorite. She's stil got it going on. I lknow you had a great time.

MyLuck011
Its been a long time since I posted anything here. Originally Posted by Myluck011
Such a long time that you forgot the 30-day no bump rule. LOL
Such a long time that you forgot the 30-day no bump rule. LOL Originally Posted by Bowser98
Uhhh not sure I follow. What do you mean?
#12 - In our review forums, be mindful of the 'maturity' of threads you are posting to, ie. the date of the last item posted. We ask that you refrain from posting to a review in which the last post was made 30 or more days ago. Some exceptions may apply if you are providing relevant, valuable or updated information about the provider, but as a general rule of thumb, this can best be accomplished by writing a new review altogether and avoiding the bumping of old ones.

Thread Closed