Verification

Sorry im sure this has come up before, but with the changing times it may be useful to others.

Ive hobbied more about a decade ago when verification wasn't as necessary for mid to higher end girls. Now it seems almost a must.

How do you get verifiable references if you aren't able to see verifiable girls and vice versa with some caution to your privacy?
The only answer is find who accepts your level of comfortable screening. And several do not even accept references anymore.
Most girls will allow you to provide your personal info in lieu of references. If you are not comfortable sharing your linkedin and driver's license, and don't have any references, then you likely won't get very far.
You could join p411 and see some p411 providers who accepts contact from "all members/newbie friendly" until you get a few current references (okays) under your belt. Just be warned that even some of these providers could ask you for additional screening information.
Keep looking until you find a lady that is comfortable with the information you provide, references, etc. I never, ever, ever give out personal information and if that's a deal breaker, I move on to the next. There are some decent, savvy, professionals that can handle your screening - you just have to find them.

Good Luck!!
If your currently seeing aprovider,leave reviews. Participate in the forums.

When I reach out to a new provider I usually send them an Inbox threw ECCIE and then send them a text telling them I have sent them an inbox and would like to schedule some time with them.

I haven't provided a reference in a long while to independent, to agencies that become much more difficult.
There are always ladies that are newbie friendly. Find a reputable one with a good history in the hobby and you are likely to be safe sharing personal information. Few will keep it; they don't want the evidence that you gave them any more than you want to keep it. Besides, outing someone is a big no-no in the hobby and the ladies have just as much to lose - their livelyhood.

FYI, been in the hobby for over a decade and only gave out my real information to the first, who happened to fit my criteria above.