Biden State Dept Says Iran Weeks Away From A Nuclear Bomb

Something tells me Iran is weeks away from receiving a multibillion dollar check from the Dems.
If Biden gives them a dime he should be impeached. Iran is not an Allie.
Something tells me Iran is weeks away from receiving a multibillion dollar check from the Dems. Originally Posted by gnadfly
That only if give biden family personal and complain fund million for billions. Hopefully use nuck on washington DC and New York, los Angeles, be supprize how right american will become.
No, the Iranians won't.
Israel will nuke that mountain the Iranian development lab is under.
One large one or a couple small ones will create a picturesque glow in the dark landscape feature that will last for a thousand years
>Biden State Dept Says Iran Weeks Away From A Nuclear Bomb

I really don't understand this mentality that no one other than europe, russia, israel, and us are allowed to have nukes. Let them fucking have it.

>One large one or a couple small ones will create a picturesque glow in the dark landscape feature that will last for a thousand years

People like that old meme, but 1.6 million people live in hiroshima and nagasaki.
GG,
I get your point, but war is war. And Iran clearly wants one.
  • oeb11
  • 02-02-2021, 07:33 AM
The nut case radical mullahs want a war - they are old and wnt their 'paradise and 72 virgins'.
Iran is a country of younger people who o not wish to e destroyed with their mullahs
Israel is teh target - and the mullahs will nuke Israel - and teh israelis know it.

GG - - IMHO - giving Iran the bomb is the prelude to a world nuclear holocaust.
The irresponsible hared of teh mullahs will land the world in a nuclear exchange

Just as teh irresponsible hatred of eh DPST/ccpers will destroy representative democracy in America.
Not saying "we deserve it", but this is the sort of shit that happens when every other developed nation in the world uses a 3rd world region for exploitation and their cat and mouse games.
That's why they wanted Beijing bob back just saying
>Biden State Dept Says Iran Weeks Away From A Nuclear Bomb

I really don't understand this mentality that no one other than europe, russia, israel, and us are allowed to have nukes. Let them fucking have it.

>One large one or a couple small ones will create a picturesque glow in the dark landscape feature that will last for a thousand years

People like that old meme, but 1.6 million people live in hiroshima and nagasaki. Originally Posted by GastonGlock
Here's the stupidity of the Democrats. They want Universal Background Checks to make sure American Citizens with Emotional issues can't be in possession of Firearms, but yet they want to permit a country like Iran who is hostile towards America Nuclear Capabilities, doesn't make sense.
  • oeb11
  • 02-02-2021, 08:19 AM
The DPST/ccp party also wants Open borders. and open voting with no id's - to carry their voter fraud to its' conclusion - a One party marxist domination of Amerika!
The DPST/ccp party also wants Open borders. and open voting with no id's - to carry their voter fraud to its' conclusion - a One party marxist domination of Amerika! Originally Posted by oeb11
Yeah these people can kiss my ass. Democrat dominated States and cities are in a shambles. Jobless, Homeless and laden with crime and despair. Democrats don't exactly posses the "Midas Touch".
Here's the stupidity of the Democrats. They want Universal Background Checks to make sure American Citizens with Emotional issues can't be in possession of Firearms, but yet they want to permit a country like Iran who is hostile towards America Nuclear Capabilities, doesn't make sense. Originally Posted by Levianon17
I'm over here vouching for constitutional carry & arguing that being a ex-felon doesn't exclude your 2A rights AND think any country that wants nukes should have them.

Fuck, I think any person who wants their own personal nuke should have one if they can afford it.
  • oeb11
  • 02-02-2021, 08:44 AM
Yeah these people can kiss my ass. Democrat dominated States and cities are in a shambles. Jobless, Homeless and laden with crime and despair. Democrats don't exactly posses the "Midas Touch". Originally Posted by Levianon17

The DPST/ccp

Midas Touch" is spending everyone else's money confiscated by taxation - into corruption, graft, adn greed of both the corrupt fiden administration, and the recipients of their foreign aid graft.

To bankrupt teh country with profligate spending.
The DPST/ccp

Midas Touch" is spending everyone else's money confiscated by taxation - into corruption, graft, adn greed of both the corrupt fiden administration, and the recipients of their foreign aid graft.

To bankrupt teh country with profligate spending. Originally Posted by oeb11
No, that's organized crime.