URL / Website: https://home.ourhome2.net/member.php?106197-KimmiSmalls
City: Frisco
State: Texas
Address: 121 and Toll
Activities: BBBJ, LFK, DATY, Mish
Hair Length and Color: Mid back Dark brown
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: 5'1" or so, probably about 130lb, Nice B cups, Curvy in all the right areas. Dark brown wide eyed young lady.
Recommendation: Yes
  • rdrcr
  • 07-02-2021, 05:06 AM
"She told me she got into this line of work cause she was a virgin a few months back and just wanted to be more satisfied."

That and a few of her other stories.... �� She was a good time tho!
Texted her a few nights ago and she led me to a hotel, gave me room number and totally ghosted me. Watch out everyone, she is not to be trusted.
Texted her a few nights ago and she led me to a hotel, gave me room number and totally ghosted me. Watch out everyone, she is not to be trusted. Originally Posted by Mmath127
If you have a p411 account (she does), then your best bet is to contact her that way, keep your communications with her on there and when/if she ghosts you, you have the documentation and messages that you set an appointment with her. You can then ask p411 staff to go through your messages and when they see the proof, she will get dinged.

Oh, and thanks for the review, OP. She sounds like a great time!
I wish she would post some pics in her ads that show something other than her ass. She has been around a good while now but I still have no idea what she looks like. I damn sure know what her ass looks like though! Lol
She is smokin’ hot.
Does she have a cute face?
Saw her a few days ago, she's not "small". 5'1" and 130 is about right. Rolly polly, if that's your thing.
"Rolly polly" is a lot different from the reviews ive read? Is this accurate?
"Rolly polly" is a lot different from the reviews ive read? Is this accurate? Originally Posted by baldbrotha1
5'1" and 130# can't be anything but rolly polly. The pics on her OH2 page are not currently accurate. She may have looked that way at one time but she's much more round than shapely (I know round is a shape, it's just not the shape in her pics).
Thanks for thr clarification forthewin