Something that bugs the utter shit of me

To the guys,
When u try to book with a girl u r interested in seeing, do urself a favor and have ur shit straight. Know all of the information u will need to know before booking a damn appt. After finding out the hotel, dont set an appt if u have a problem with the surroundings or thinking that people u may know are actually going to waste a fleeting moment looking at u when there is ample parking opportunity all around the incall location. Saves having to piss the provider off after she has gone through 5 hrs of screening just to get ur ass cleared, them canceling because ur paranoid! Please and thank u to the retards that do this shit in Jackson!!!
Ouch! Mina, if I was walking in your shoes, I know I would be feeling the same frustration and anger. I'm sorry this happened to you, and it shouldn't happen to anyone.
Guys if you don't want to get caught, don't hobby. Mina sorry you had to put up with this.
I like this particular place I am at because it offers discreet parking all the way around. Front and back access and near a mall and other businesses on all sides north, east, south and west. Anybody who cancels and uses that excuse is a moron
Mina anybody canceling on you short of you're too hot and would give me a heart attack is a moron.