Provider Ads

I have a question...
How could i go about asking of you guys could possibly consider changing one of the board rules slightly? I believe in the provider ad section we are only allowed to post once every 7 days... It makes it difficult to post sometimes because if i post on a saturday... I can't post again till next saturday... And if im not available that saturday i may want to use my post for that week on Wednesday instead. But i can't because its once every 7 days (instead of once per week.)

I was wondering if i could somehow propose changing the rule for the forum to one post per week in the provider ad section (any day you want as long as its only once per week)....

But maybe there is a perfectly good reason that is the rule that I'm not aware of? Any insight would be helpful.
Or maybe I am misunderstanding the rule?

--I posted this in the kc forum and was told it would have to come from the owners and someone else suggested posting the topic in this section.
Not sure if "one Week" means seven days or a given week of the month.... here's what the San Antonio ad forum says:

All Verified provider and agency usergroups may post one ad per week in up to 5 city forums. You may also utilize the "Weekend Lineup" Ad forums on Thursday through Sunday in addition to your weekly ad. This is a great way to inform members of your weekend availability. Direct questions or verification requests to sanantonio@eccie.net

http://www.eccie.net/forumdisplay.php?f=51

And, per St. Christopher (inside the SA ad forum)

Any member of a "Verified" usergroup may utilize our ad posting forums to post one weekly advertisement in up to 5 city forums.

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=19227
  • Mokoa
  • 07-06-2015, 08:53 PM
Not sure if "one Week" means seven days or a given week of the month.... Originally Posted by ck1942
It does mean 1 ad per 7 days. If an ad is posted on a Monday, the next ad may not be posted in the same forum until after the same time on the following Monday.
It says "You may post your weekly ad(once every 7 days) in as many subdivisions you would like within your 5 city allotment for the week" in the kc section