Is This a Myth?

Are some women really bigger than others "down there"? I know I do my Kegels regularly but does having a baby really make a difference. I know some ladies that have opted for a C-section because of this.
love the avatar, looks kinda ... familiar.
Anyhow, I don't think a C section helps in that regard. The vagina is a muscle. I had my munchkin and snapped back like a bungee cord.

Now if you take em big all the time, don't do Kegels and otherwise have poor vaginal health, one might get lost in there.
No I do fairly average. Why would one get lost? I would think it would be better?
In most cases, child birth shouldn't have much effect on your size. Like LD said, it is a muscle and in most cases, snaps back.
On the other hand, yes, some women are bigger down there. I consider myself to be just slightly above average. Not well hung by any stretch, just slight above average. I've only met a handful of women who I would have preferred a tighter fit. Sadly though, one of the coolest women I ever dated in the "real world" outside of the hobby, was huge. Within only a couple of minutes of penetrating her, I was lucky if I could even maintain an erection. It was literally "THE" deal breaker. I truly enjoyed this woman's company, but sex was so disappointing with her I lost interest.
"throw in a stitch for me doc"
Hehe...getting lost. I have gotten lost on occasion. I've found that ladies come in all sizes. I really appreciate those who do exercises down there. It's quite an experience.
......as long as there is no echo echo echo
I have dated young women who have never had children and who were as big as my garage.
I have dated older women who had several children by regular childbirth (no C section) and they were unbelievably tight.
This has caused me to believe that the old "I'm loose because I've had children" line is a poor excuse.
The same is true of breasts. Many women use the excuse of having children for sagging breasts.
Once again, I have dated young women with no kids who had sagging breasts, and older women with several kids and beautiful firm breasts. No implants, either.
I have dated young women who have never had children and who were as big as my garage.
I have dated older women who had several children by regular childbirth (no C section) and they were unbelievably tight.
This has caused me to believe that the old "I'm loose because I've had children" line is a poor excuse.
The same is true of breasts. Many women use the excuse of having children for sagging breasts.
Once again, I have dated young women with no kids who had sagging breasts, and older women with several kids and beautiful firm breasts. No implants, either.

Well said. I think it can be attributed more to genetics than childbirth.
girl your momma musta had one tiiight pussy!

slap*

why did you do that?

damn genetics get you in trouble every time.
The worst is if they both loosey-goosey AND cold, that is some horrible pussy. How a girl can maintain a 75-degree pussy in a 98.6-degree body is a mystery to me, but I leave the study of that phenomenon to mutts who take their pussy chilled.

The keepers are the tight ones with hot twats...blazing hot, warm a geezer up.
During a Pam Anderson roast, Jeffery Ross said he didn't want to say here pussy was huge after Tommy Lee got hold of it for a year, but they;re giving donkey rides to the bottom of that motherfucker!!!!
I have no clue since I only had larger than average ;-)
  • Dad
  • 10-05-2010, 06:53 PM
Why would one get lost? I would think it would be better? Originally Posted by angelinadream
For fisting?

(Maybe Lee5's "Coke can" )
I seem to remember reading in a medical text a long time ago that the average "depth" if you will of a vagina was 4" but as we all know, well some may not, that it will stretch to accommodate more. Never took a ruler and verified this, but sounds like something for the bucket list.

TD