What if - the provider was depressed would you see her?

What is the provider were depressed would you see her? Would you be concerned about not having "fun" the way you would with another?
  • Dad
  • 10-05-2010, 07:16 PM
If she posts a threAD that because she is so depressed about life she is offering either a 50% discount or a super cheap BBBJ & Greek combo to make up for her not being par, I probably would!
If I thought that her role as a provider was at the heart of her depression then no I would not see her. I would never knowingly contribute to someone else's misery.
If she posts a threAD that because she is so depressed about life she is offering either a 50% discount or a super cheap BBBJ & Greek combo to make up for her not being par, I probably would! Originally Posted by Dad
that pretty much answers this threAD.
UM NO! There was a thread about a hobbyist being depressed....I just reversed the question!
NAN catch up...
I want to stick my dick in your avatar.
I want to cut the strings, and tie your hands together so you can't type. You can't imagine where I want to stick the the rest of the instrument.....in you......

Doctor, another stitch ....for me
If she wanted to pay ME as her provider of pleasure, I might give her my BFE, with wine and candles, a FBSM, and . . .

Unless she was a two bagger.
I am good, but NOT a miracle worker.
Wow! What a thought provoking, interesting threAD.

But if she is truly depressed, would you as a hobbyiest ever truly know? I mean..... If she was worth a s*#t as a provider that is......

Just this dudes thoughts.......

JaD
You'd be able to tell; she'd read like a prozac commercial. Lack of interest, unmotivated BJ, fatigue, dryness of twat and mouth.... the rest is a BP TOFTT review.
she'll provide BBFS
I wouldnt shower at her location...
I want to cut the strings, and tie your hands together so you can't type. You can't imagine where I want to stick the the rest of the instrument.....in you......

Doctor, another stitch ....for me Originally Posted by angelinadream
I did not know you had a kinky side...hmmm.

Doctor, another stitch ....for me Originally Posted by angelinadream
LMAO..
Just my opinion but I think there's a good number of providers that are depressed. They are just very good actresses so we don't notice it.

I was seeing one provider for a while and stopped because I believed she was depressed. She had mood swings, was kinda flaky. She'd be happy one time I'd see her, the next looking like she lost her best friend. Then she got to the point where she would tell me to come see her and when I get to her incall she wouldn't answer her phone. All of that to me spelled out depression, frustration, etc. I'm no psychologist but I'll play one on here.