What is it about the number 1000

He posted his first review on icky on Jan 6, 2010 (Trinity)
He dropped in his second on Jan 10, 2010 (Roxy)
It was clear from the beginning that he would be a pillar of the hobby community
When he gave us “BBQ Rules”, he showed us excellent incite in the relationship between a man and a woman.
He was one of the few who stood with me during my “Fuck sofia” stage………..s
He is a seeker of knowledge. Who else would start a thread asking who among us could explain a 275 lb hottie to him (I thinck he wanted to go in).
He is a man of few words. But, he gave us this nugget “Always remember guys, no matter how FINE she may be, someone is tired of fucking her
He has a very special place in his heart for the mega-hooktards among us. He was always sneaking a peak at McKenzie’s ads and telling us about them. I thinck he was cock blocking all of those times he warned poor souls about her.
After all of the post whores we have had to endure here lately, it gives me great pleasure to acknowledge a true legend of the hooker midway, a man of few words (why else would he have taken so long to get here), your friend and mine……….CONGRATULATIONS BBKID…………..ON POST 1000
Who are you calling a post whore?

I might be somewhere around 1000 if every post I made was meaningful like bbkid's.......Ok, maybe 10.
  • bbkid
  • 10-06-2010, 07:44 AM
dearhunter, okay here it is:

MY 1,000th POST

(Thank you, boardman)

MY 1,000th POST
Originally Posted by bbkid
.......fucking post whore.
Dude.... Congrats on the GRAND!!!!!!
Cheers to you, sir.

• Dad
  • 10-06-2010, 08:25 AM

MY 1,000th POST

(Thank you, boardman) Originally Posted by bbkid
Congratulation Sir!
Damn,
bbkid makes it to 1000 then gets BANNED.
congrats anyway.
Banned?

I told him not to do that, well asked him, more like suggested...okay I thought about mentioning it in passing.

which one of his extra handles got him busted?
I'm always one step behind. I didn't know about NAN until after the fact, now bbkid. So what's the story this time?
I thinck he put the BANNED title on himself. Just a guess.
In other words, a masturbatory banning?
Let that be a lesson to the rest of you post whores.
Brother, even if you never made it to 1000, you're still tops in my book for calling out the jackass dissin' Charlie Hustle. No other ball player made you drop everything and run to the tv to watch him run the bases and stretch out one more base head first. The jackass must be a relative of the commish. Cheers to you mate!!
Give bbkid a big kiss for that one..........I'm just saying...........Charlie Hustle was the man.......that's all I'm saying...........