Posting and Drinking

or...........Drinking and Posting

or..........Posting and Fucking

or..........Fucking and Posting

or..........Drinking and Fucking

or..........Fucking and Drinking

I will go first...................(Examp le of "Fucking and Drinking") I fucked the cumslut and drank to forget about it.........I will let you know that works out when I am finished drinking.
Shouldn't this be in the Sandbox???
You have not lived until you can drink, fuck and post at the same time!!! Get one of those hats that hold cups with liquor and a long straw....Thirst Aid Drinking Hats I think they are called.....
litter box?
Shouldn't this be in the Sandbox??? Originally Posted by boardman
I would say if it was just Posting and Drinking, it should be in the sandbox.......But, I included Fucking.......
I would say if it was just Posting and Drinking, it should be in the sandbox.......But, I included Fucking....... Originally Posted by dearhunter
BDS still hasn't agreed to fulfilling our fantaisy. I don't know if fucking in the sandbox is possible.
You have not lived until you can drink, fuck and post at the same time!!! Get one of those hats that hold cups with liquor and a long straw....Thirst Aid Drinking Hats I think they are called..... Originally Posted by angelinadream

That gives me an idea
I will not Hi-jack this thread.
Shouldn't this be in the Sandbox??? Originally Posted by boardman
Yes. I wish DH would stop posting his "Look at me!" posts here.
Yes. I wish DH would stop posting his "Look at me!" posts here. Originally Posted by blowpop
You know,
With that ashole's luck, this thread will somehow turn out to be fucking prophetic.

I thinck he misses late night Sofia.
Oh boy...I can already see the EPIC WIN possibilities here...
Not touching the drink to fuck, drink to forget option. If I've had any such experiences, I've long since forgotten them; and any of you fuckers who claim to know differently undoubtedly misremember!

But the thread title did bring back memories of long ago on aspd, when circumstances gave rise to one of my 1st "pictorial posts" - for the benefit of a couple of former posters who felt compelled to pound the keyboard during the wee hours of the morning after imbibing a couple of pops - or three!

If only I had bought one for myself sooner!
Not touching the drink to fuck, drink to forget option. If I've had any such experiences, I've long since forgotten them; and any of you fuckers who claim to know differently undoubtedly misremember!

But the thread title did bring back memories of long ago on aspd, when circumstances gave rise to one of my 1st "pictorial posts" - for the benefit of a couple of former posters who felt compelled to pound the keyboard during the wee hours of the morning after imbibing a couple of pops - or three!

If only I had bought one for myself sooner! Originally Posted by TexasGator
LOL Thats too true!
Only 2500 of my posts have been alcohol induced.
You have not lived until you can drink, fuck and post at the same time!!! Get one of those hats that hold cups with liquor and a long straw....Thirst Aid Drinking Hats I think they are called..... Originally Posted by angelinadream
Sweetness you need the wine rack......

http://www.thebeerbelly.com/The_Winerack_p/200-007.htm

Not physically, just for those stressful 'in-between' moments.
Cheers, 'ya fine ass Sheila!!!