To Stop or Keep Going

So I have been wondering as to what everyone's thoughts are when should you stop after a pop during a session?

Sometimes when the both of you are enjoying yourselves and us hobbyists popped the lady will keep pumping as if she is going after her's. Is it best to stop her to avoid any accidents or is it unlikely an accident will happen due to wearing protection? I normaly stop but have had some ask why I stopped. I can go right into the second round without missin a beat if they so desired but naturally I assume they would want to change protection right after the pop.

Ladies and gents what is your perspective on this issue?
You should STOP as soon as you pop unless you want to risk leakage or even worse-the condom breaking. They are not designed to be used 'full'.
I can go right into the second round without missin a beat if they so desired Originally Posted by Eccie Addict
I am so turned on. Will you be my boyfriend?
Oh my bad, to answer your question ... with a provider stop and change your cover .. with me ... ahhhhhhh, I mean your GF or SO, keep it go'in!
  • Dad
  • 10-06-2010, 08:43 PM
Reach down, hold it in place, and keep going until she stop you!
From experience change it out, it probably wont break but it definitely will leak out the top even if you stay hard with enough strokes.

Thankfully no babies from the bonehead moves...
I am so turned on. Will you be my boyfriend? Originally Posted by Brooke Wild
I'd be happy to Brooke but let's keep it quiet so BM doesn't hijack the thread or get his fur all in a wad lol
  • anita
  • 10-07-2010, 06:49 PM
Keep going if you want babies because that condom will more likely break.
I don't keep going but have had some keep going after I popped. I very rarely cum enough to fill a condom and luckily have never had one break on me with a provider. Now tha I usually bring my own so they don't fit soooo tight that they are likely going to break once I pop.
Stop and put another one...no need to have that "Oh damn" moments. Lol
That's why i keep a box of magnums with me baby lmao
Damn you Eccie... if you don't take Brooke as your gf, I'm gonna come kidnap you. Everytime I read one of you post I have to get a freaking towel to clean up.
Yeah yeah yeah just as sure as the world when I pick one of you or both to be my gf I'll end up losing my job due to playing too much lol
So Eccie, how many times can you MSOG within that play time? Wanna have a bet on see who can do the most?
I don't think the condom is more likely to break but it's definitely more likely to slip off.