Ladies- what do you like in a session?

From all my years, I think it is possible for things to be mutually pleasing.
I cannot actually enjoy myself, if I am not taking care of the Lady also. Maybe I am weird, but it was just how I was taught.
Most guys aren't completely selfish, but of course there are some. To me, it is part of the girl-friend experience.
your thoughts would be greatly appreciated!
Highly donating client who are regulars until my damn school debt is paid.....Other than that, we are here for you. Hygiene, respect and communication. Not too high maintenance is it?
That goes without saying, I was talking about things(intimate) that pleases you
  • anita
  • 10-07-2010, 03:57 PM
I like when they kiss me softly or whisper naughty stuff in my hear when the position allows it...stuff like 'do you like it?' or 'are you cuming?'. I like doggy style,getting my derriere grabbed or spanked(not hard).
It turns me soooo on.
That goes without saying, I was talking about things(intimate) that pleases you Originally Posted by hartboyz20
Is there anything more intimate than honesty? AD's response was that plus concise and clear. Now that's sexy. Of course, the problem with honesty is that it may not always align with your fantasy.
Kisses, lots of kisses, anywhere and everywhere.
fun..naughty....sensual & passionate..andventurous...ope n to new ideas...respectful...good hygeine
A man that is confident in what he is doing. A man that has a working cock! Breast play, fingering while daty, dirty talk, spit on the kitty while daty. Be nasty, freaky and show me a good time.
Conversation before and after(note I didn't say small talk), lots of kisses, dirty talk (especially during doggie), treating me like I'm your owned but loved pet, if that makes any sense.
DFK, sensual kisses all over my body, daty, steamy hot ravishing love makin! Yep that hits the spot.
fun..naughty....sensual & passionate..andventurous...ope n to new ideas...respectful...good hygeine Originally Posted by DallasRain
Good hygiene/attitude seem to be the best ice breakers for first time/early visits with providers. I'm a bit shy (at first), but by taking a shower at the incall (even if I just took one) and taking care of business when first walking in seems to be a form of fore play that lets both people know we can relax and have a good time.
A man that is confident in what he is doing. A man that has a working cock! Breast play, fingering while daty, dirty talk, spit on the kitty while daty. Be nasty, freaky and show me a good time. Originally Posted by Latina Bella
Thanks for this post!!!Nap time for me now!!After a COLD shower!
I like to whisper "there is another 20 in it if you can squeal like a pig"........hey, don't judge......it is my fantaisy.
I like to whisper "there is another 20 in it if you can squeal like a pig"........hey, don't judge......it is my fantaisy. Originally Posted by dearhunter

i can squeal loud.....just sayn!!!!!!
Conversation before and after(note I didn't say small talk), lots of kisses, dirty talk (especially during doggie), treating me like I'm your owned but loved pet, if that makes any sense. Originally Posted by luxury daphne
I need to remember this but I got a feeling if I do this then you're gonna bust out laughing cause it will be so out of character lol.

Yeah baby work that ass uh huh lmao.