To See or Not To See

To See or Not To See....

a provider/hobbyist you know or read had been busted?

So there is a provider I wanted to see at one time and did a little research and found some info that said she had been busted at one time not to long before I wanted to see her. She had ads posted on here and BP so I figured either she resolved the issues or other things may had taken place.

My question to all of you is would you see someone provider or hobbyist you heard had been busted?

I never did see them and she is doing fine but if another choice like this comes along I might just go ahead and see them
  • Trey
  • 10-08-2010, 08:09 AM
Yes I would see the girl. You don't know who has been busted, or what for. Many, very many girls have been busted, I don't see what it has to do with me. Some will tell you about it, I mean it sucks to get busted but does not make girl bad person. I think you are getting to the point that she will be an informant for police. I just don't think so in most cases, its easy to bust people without any extra help from the working girls. Jamie123 wrote she was busted in a thread a bit ago maybe she can say if they tried to get extra info from her or tried to flip her.
Wow its ok EA, if your referring to me you can say my name, i dont mind who knows that i just got busted......i already let it be known in the womens section!!!
  • Dad
  • 10-08-2010, 11:48 AM
My question to all of you is would you see someone provider or hobbyist you heard had been busted? Originally Posted by Eccie Addict
Yes, many times.

I have been hobbied long enough and have not received any related subpoena.
Wow its ok EA, if your referring to me you can say my name, i dont mind who knows that i just got busted......i already let it be known in the womens section!!! Originally Posted by babydollsnow
You're not the one I was talking about
  • anita
  • 10-08-2010, 12:33 PM
I would say follow your instinct. If you are not comfortable visiting a provider that have been busted recently or not recently just don't do it.
No, nothing wrong with seeing someone who was busted. How would we really ever know unless they told us? Part of the risk ofbeing a provider is knowing that there will be a high probability of getting busted.
Good question.

I guess that is where research comes into play. But there is risk in everything we do. Go for it. You will never know until you try it.
Since I am not going to say anything stupid like (I want my $$ worth, bitch), I am not too worried about it. There is nothing wrong with shying away in the short term.......but , the law of averages are going to catch most of them eventually.
Since I am not going to say anything stupid like (I want my $$ worth, bitch), I am not too worried about it. There is nothing wrong with shying away in the short term.......but , the law of averages are going to catch most of them eventually. Originally Posted by dearhunter

You tell me that DAILY!
Where's our review AD ??
shouldn't this be in coed?
shouldn't this be in coed? Originally Posted by notanewbie
NAN are you drinking and posting?? Lol
I would say follow your instinct. . Originally Posted by anita
Ehmm, you are talking to hobbyists here. I think we have put this way behind us already.
if they have been busted...cant you then assume that they are not LE?