come back in 30-45 mins

Just wanted to see what people thought about MPs that tell you come back in 30-45 mins because all the girls are busy. I have on several occasions just waited outside for 30 mins then went back in and miraculously the girls are free. I never see anyone come out and always wonder are they really with someone else and if so where did he go. The paranoid in my keeps thinking it is a set up and it takes them 30 minutes to figure out a way to jack me or worse it is a sting and it takes them 30 minutes to set things up. Just wanted to know if it is only me that this happens to and if I am the only one who worries.
  • Dad
  • 10-08-2010, 04:06 PM
Maybe they are waiting to take a shit?
Maybe they were doing each other!
Maybe they had to wake them up and have them shower off. Whatever it is, I don't think it's a good sign.
r u a cop? it is a common ruse if they do not get a warm fuzzy with u.
Never had that happen to me. Althought I would just leave. Part of me would be too preoccupied as to the reason for waiting (reasons you mentioned) that I don't think I'd enjoy it.

But since it's never actually happened, I really don't know. My little friend can sometimes be persuasive. LOL
Hell in thirty minutes I will be done and over with. Just a stain in my memory.
time for plan B.....just sayn!!!
Change MP's or try a body rub with an Indy. I'm surprised you sit around and wait. I provided bodyrubs mostly during lunch hours and I know my clients would be pissed or leave if I am even 10 minutes behind. Good luck.