what do you providers say..........

im curious on what you providers tell your friends/family member on what you do for work ? what is your cover up story ?

do you providers who have a boyfriend/husband know about your provider life ?

just curiousity
I just tell them i work for Santa......Christmas is all the time, i get that good and i get paid.....wha...?

What more do i need.....Life is good!
why would the ladies provide that info in a public forum, what ever I told my family others, would be off limits here.
I wonder what hobbyists use as cover stories . Quite a few friends and family know what I do so don't really need a cover. They just don't know specifics like sites, who or anything.
why would the ladies provide that info in a public forum, what ever I told my family others, would be off limits here. Originally Posted by live4fun
+1
why would the ladies provide that info in a public forum, what ever I told my family others, would be off limits here. Originally Posted by live4fun
+2 (duh)
decent question but bail out while you can thefranchiseus !
I use the don't ask, don't tell policy.
In my experience, a lot of providers say they do door to door sales or are secret shoppers. Some do have legit other jobs like selling adult toys and massage therapists which require a lot of the same supplies needed.
Guess those that show their face in ads do not have a cover story.
  • anita
  • 10-10-2010, 11:02 PM
Guess those that show their face in ads do not have a cover story. Originally Posted by jjflash
Girls steal other girls pictures all the time. That can be used as a cover story. Of course it will be more credible with proof of a real job and unknow(from the family) phone number on ads.
Hum, when a girl gets busted then no need of cover story lool.
LOL, I laugh at the things we come up with around here..........