Rude Providers: How Common?

So true just be understanding of the providers being ladies also that being a gentleman can lead to more fun.

I recently saw a provider who was so sweet to help me put my underwear, shorts and shoes on because she saw me struggling to dress myself because of a bad knee.

I told her I appreciated it so much and she replied " your were so nice during the session she didn't mind "

Kindness goes both ways in the Hobby so does rudeness . Originally Posted by carkido45

And don't mistake kindness with someone trying to get someone else the fuck out and gone. LMAO!

(couldn't resist. sorry)

I can't say that I've had too much experience with rude providers....unless you want to consider unanswered pms or requests rude, then yeah, I've had a few.
No biggie but a reply either way would have been cool.

I'm sure your logic goes both ways. Like we get rude providers im sure they have their fair share of assholes. Just life. Originally Posted by mojojo213
+1 couldn't have said it better myself!
At the end of the day, courtesy reigns supreme. That goes doubly so for those partaking of the provider's service. Also, never sink to the level of the one being rude. Never works out for anyone.
I don't know...Is calling me a pussy rude? Originally Posted by boardman

No
It Wasnt Me lol Originally Posted by oLiViA88

No not you, or anyone I have met in the last six months. When I met you you quite reserved, very quiet , and very lovely.
So very true Carkido!

I have found that 99% of my friends, have said "you are so sweet/nice/friendly"... and that carries very far in this hobby. Yes, "beauty", or what ones sees as beauty, "good" pussy, good...what ever.. is EVERY WHERE in life, and some times it cost a lot less than what it is around here... I am a firm believer that your personality and attitude is what gets you some where in life... and in this hobby.

Rude is some thing I could never be. There have been times, I have been too nice... but oh well, it will always come back to you one way or another for your simple kindness.
  • bgood
  • 05-22-2012, 09:09 PM
I have had a few be rude to me. The way I look at it they just saved me some time and money.
I'm sure your logic goes both ways. Like we get rude providers im sure they have their fair share of assholes. Just life. Originally Posted by mojojo213
+1
[FONT=Comic Sans MS]
And don't mistake kindness with someone trying to get someone else the fuck out and gone. LMAO! Originally Posted by SofaKingFun
Exactly what I was thinking. Lol!
Dealing with some of the ladies on here has been interesting. Didn't know hookers were picky. Kinda just thought it was business. But lots of the BP girls are mighty friendly. Some are on here too. Didn't know renting some would be so much work. Also thought if it was your profession you'd try to be good(physically) and clean (ddf) but some are not. Won't name names.
the more mature ones know whats happening but treat them good and most will reciprocate
No not you, or anyone I have met in the last six months. When I met you you quite reserved, very quiet , and very lovely. Originally Posted by pyramider
Me quiet is that a typo haha
That's a shame... We all have our bad days, but as adults, that never excuses rude brhavior...maybe they are miserable of their lives? Just move on and better luck next time
  • Paven
  • 06-03-2012, 03:28 PM
I tend to chalk it up to a fairly high degree of immaturity as many of them are in their late teens/early twenties and haven't learned sold TCB skills. Some never learn them, and I'm sure the rude ones have yet to learn that this is, after all a business and a good business person knows that customers will go elsewhere for better service...lots of providers from which to choose, fortunately.

Manners are some of the few things that are completely within a person's control, so I view lack of manners as a serious character flaw. I'd just move on to the next, more sophisticated provider. Originally Posted by Energy
I couldn't agree more about manners, it's unfortunate but it seems that they are going by the way side. In the civvie world if a kid walks by me and says "Excuse me ma'am" I want to find his mama and shake her hand!
  • Paven
  • 06-03-2012, 03:33 PM
I have never had a rude provider, but I have experienced the young/teens/twenties lack of common sense on the phone. They say "Be discrete when you call to inquire" and when you are, they get blunt and reply "so you want sex, right?"

Well, indeed. Which is why I called. Originally Posted by texasaggie96
^^^That last line just struck me funny!