Big and naturals or MMs

Probably already discussed, but I love big tits. I rarely find good, not saggy, without stretch marks big natural tits. Most of the near perfect tits I have encounter are MMs, but I hate that many of them you can feel the implant under. So I will continue in search of the perfect tits, big, very big, naturals and the look of a good MMs. Have you encounter perfect tits? which provider? any pics? any providers out there that can say they have the perfect tits?
Not perfect but large and real. I get accused of having MM all the time in real life. Those that get to find out enjoy that they are real... not bad I guess for a lady of my age!!!
London Rayne has got the most natural tits have I come across. There not too big (small D), they don't sag, no stretch marks, or doesn't have MM's. A person would think there fake but there not. I'm always on the conquest for all natural boobs that's just right for the handful or mouthful!
Probably already discussed, but I love big tits. I rarely find good, not saggy, without stretch marks big natural tits. Most of the near perfect tits I have encounter are MMs, but I hate that many of them you can feel the implant under. So I will continue in search of the perfect tits, big, very big, naturals and the look of a good MMs. Have you encounter perfect tits? which provider? any pics? any providers out there that can say they have the perfect tits? Originally Posted by duroperoseguro
I prefer natural if they look good...if not, buy some. I have natural DDs and they sag only a little for being so big. No stretch marks anywhere.

Damn shorty, just read your post after posting this lol. Mine are not "perfect" but I did just get a review from a friend in Denver who actually thought they were fake lol. The pic of me in the shower captures them the best I think.
2 of the best boob jobs I have seen are Angel Divine and Alyssa Nicole...classic! If I were to get mine done, I would go that route. I don't like the big bolt on, stuck in your chin look with the huge gap in the middle. Those only look good with a bra on. I want them to look and feel natural.
London, yours look amaizing, dont even think on getting MMs. I agree with you, many look great with a bra on, both natural and MMs the challenge is to look good and feel good with out one. Let me know if you ever come into the DFW area
  • Laz
  • 11-23-2011, 01:09 PM
Big man mades are a turn off to me. I like breasts but they do not have to be huge to be beautiful. A natural B cup will usually look better than fake D or DD cup.
Personally I like small natural ones. I also say they maybe small B however when I am old they won't drop to my knees...lol..and I have seen women with huge breast and personally a turn off not to mention I know several woman who complain about them all the time so I am happy with my little ones and I have had no complaints so far....
I agree. I typically prefer smaller ones because they have a longer shelf life (see 42 yr old Marrissa Tomei in Before the Devil Knows You're Dead). I'm also warry of MMs, because I hear they have a shelf life of ten years, before you need to go back in for maintenance. But I don't know, maybe surgeons have developed a better procedure in the last ten years?

If I had a preference though, I'd choose better feeling boobies over better looking ones. That's my chief complaint with most MMs, I don't like feeling the implant inside.
I really don't have a preference although I prefer more rather than less. Shape, size, proportion, MM or real can differ and all can be sexy in their own way but I must say that London's breasts are so nice, I thought they might have been "sculpted" - But after thorough examination and quite a workout, I can honestly say they are real and they are fabulous!!
Yes - both are fantastic - even better when you a pair of each, at the same time, to inspect, fondle and admire, or better yet, when are inspecting, fondling and admiring each other and you are in the middle
NATURAL,NATURAL,NATURAL. I dont care what size they are I just think naturals move and respond way better. There are some really bad fake ones also. Like touching a rock. With that being said I'm sure ladies do what make them happy and not some guy.
I like the look of fake tits on most girls but I don't like the feel of them. I wouldn't get them because it would interfere with sports and other activities I do. However, when I get older and a little less active, I'd probably consider it if my tits aren't up to par.
I know a few girls that have had them done really nicely and "natural looking" and some that just totally went wrong.
Bigger ain't always better.
Bigger ain't always better. Originally Posted by burkalini
Yah, just look in your pants!!! I'm just sayin'......