Are you handicap friendly provider?

Just asking.
Yes plus I am semi-fluent in sign language I am not great yet but i can hold a pretty vivid conversation with my hands.
Yes plus I am semi-fluent in sign language I am not great yet but i can hold a pretty vivid conversation with my hands. Originally Posted by SkylarCruzWantsYou
I'm very fluent with sign language.
Body language always does the trick for me
No I am not.
I'm very fluent with sign language. Originally Posted by shorty
We've all seem that sign before! LOL
I see men with handicaps but it's often awkward. Plus, my incall is a two story town home.

If I know beforehand, then I can make arrangements for the downstairs to be more comfortable.

As said above, it's sometimes awkward but guys with handicaps are men just like anyone else. I certainly wouldn't say no to him because of it.

Although my last client in a wheelchair was an absolute bully and I had to deal with THAT. Just because a guy has a handicap doesn't mean he's going to be this understated sweetheart, either.

Men are men.

Elisabeth
I have seen handicap gents before.

But if you are in a wheelchair or have crutches,I cannot see you in New orleans{unless you have an incall}....I live 3 flights up with steep stairs.

But when I travel,I can see anyone.
I have never had the opportunity to see a handicapped hobbyist, but I would be open to it.
I once saw a man who was paralyzed from the waist down.. very interesting. I kinda wish I had known ahead of time to be honest. Just so it wasn't like a shock. I also had a gentleman ask me if I would see him and informed me he was deaf.. I said sure. I know some random bs sign language. Like fish and bird and apple.
I won't see anyone in a wheelchair because it draws far too much attention when touring. I am a midget already, and can't really move someone around nor help them out of the chair.

My incalls are not equipped to accommodate a wheelchair as they are all 2 and 3 story, so there is simply no way. I do have a deaf client and we had an issue in the beginning, but now all is fine. He just could not talk on the phone in a way I could understand, but once the screening was out of the way and we met....he simply wrote down things and I wrote back.

So, I am handicapped friendly to a point I guess.
Ladies please be careful using sign lang. Thank you and f you are very similar and is a very easy mistake.
I one time banged a deaf girl. Which for a strnage reason was a big turn on just because of the noises she made. Too bad there isn't a deaf provider!
Yes, but it really depends on the severity of it. I've dealt with a guy who had an amputated leg cause of an accident he got in. He let me know ahead of time so there was no surprises and no awkwardness.
I don't know if I could deal with anyone who was missing more than one limb. I'd try but I don't know how well that would go.
I have seen handicapped clients before. I have gone down stairs and helped them upstairs. My place is not wheelchair accessible but I do not mind helping someone climb the stairs if necessary.
I have seen handicapped clients before. I have gone down stairs and helped them upstairs. My place is not wheelchair accessible but I do not mind helping someone climb the stairs if necessary. Originally Posted by mikkifine

you are too sweet mikki.